Paris #4 Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
And it's done. Hoping there will be a next time very soon! :wave:

AccorHotels Arena (Bercy) - Paris, France - December 7, 2015

---------- People Have the Power ----------
01 - The Miracle (of Joey Ramone)
02 - Vertigo
03 - I Will Follow / Mother (snippet)
04 - Iris (Hold Me Close)
05 - Cedarwood Road
06 - Song for Someone
07 - Sunday Bloody Sunday
08 - Raised by Wolves / Psalm 23 (snippet)
09 - Until the End of the World / Love and Peace or Else (snippet) / Words (snippet) / The Divine Image (snippet)
---------- INTERMISSION: The Fly (Gavin Friday Mix) ----------
10 - Invisible
11 - Even Better Than the Real Thing / Break on Through (To the Other Side) [snippet]
12 - Fashion (snippet) / Mysterious Ways / Burning Down the House (snippet)
13 - Elevation
14 - Every Breaking Wave
15 - October
16 - Zooropa (snippet) / Bullet the Blue Sky / Ode to Joy (snippet) / 19 (snippet)
17 - Zooropa
18 - Where the Streets Have No Name / California (There is No End to Love) [snippet]
19 - Pride (In the Name of Love)
20 - With or Without You
---------- Stephen Hawking Video ----------
21 - City of Blinding Lights / Ne me quitte pas (snippet)
22 - Beautiful Day / I Remember You (snippet)
23 - Mother and Child Reunion (snippet) / Bad / Into the Mystic (snippet)
24 - One / Invisible (snippet)
25 - People Have the Power (with Eagles of Death Metal)
---------- U2 GO OFF STAGE ----------
26 - I Love You All the Time (Eagles of Death Metal solo performance)

That was well worth the wait. :applaud: Can't wait to see that proshot...

Amazing selflessness.
Not making it about them on the final night of the tour is very classy ?

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Hard not to be moved by that finale. Wonderful touch to let them have the stage to themselves at the end.

That gesture by the band is the reason that our boys are the greatest rock n roll band on the planet and will always be the greatest. Hope that part is in the HBO show.

Finished my final just in time to see Eagles of Death Metal, holy shit that was so amazing and heartfelt

Just leaving this here.:heart: shared their instruments too.

12341516_10153637716435831_6747395826093045408_n.jpg

Edge got outbearded tonight.

You are wrong. Didn't you listen to the two fuck-bags in here before? This was, in fact, abysmal.

It's pretty much the same set list as it has been all year. So forgive me for not wanting to blow smoke up u2's arses like some of the fanboys on here. There is nothing more predictable than a u2 tour these days. I wish they will just stop touring and start concentrating on making great albums like they used to.

It's pretty much the same set list as it has been all year. So forgive me for not wanting to blow smoke up u2's arses like some of the fanboys on here. There is nothing more predictable than a u2 tour these days. I wish they will just stop touring and start concentrating on making great albums like they used to.
thank you . good attempt but i think you are wasting your time when i see the reaction here.

Maybe Josh Homme stayed home because he wasn't there? Maybe he just wanted it to be the guys time.

I honestly have no idea if he's even a regular member of the band or what. I just wanted to see Bono standing next to him because of their extreme height differential.

thank you . good attempt but i think you are wasting your time when i see the reaction here.

Come back whenever the next leg starts. You'll see plenty of moaning about the setlists again, and that will make you happy. :wave:

I'm so proud to be a fan of this band.

A true career highlight, it will go down in the U2 history books next to Popmart Sarajevo and the like.

This album/tour is the best this band has been for a long time. I hope it doesn't end here...

Come back whenever the next leg starts. You'll see plenty of moaning about the setlists again, and that will make you happy. :wave:

moanings for happiness . :D interesting concept . maybe some apologies for criticsm will make you happy also no?

Back
Top Bottom