Chicago #1 Setlist party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
^Nice! Quickly scrolling through...I guess I'm in the "Ordinary Love" minority of folks that like it. If I'm going to complain about a song it's Hands. :shrug:

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

^Nice! Quickly scrolling through...I guess I'm in the "Ordinary Love" minority of folks that like it. If I'm going to complain about a song it's Hands. :shrug:

I like it too and yeah, I'm with you on the Hands that Built america dislike. I'm pretty sure I turned to Lila in Phoenix and said "really?"

PS. Dodgers Win pending replay result on Scott VanSlyke's throw to 2nd. I know you were all waiting with baited breath for that.

Surely the Hands snippet won't make it to the European leg. It needs to go. Just terrible.

I like it too and yeah, I'm with you on the Hands that Built america dislike. I'm pretty sure I turned to Lila in Phoenix and said "really?"

PS. Dodgers Win pending replay result on Scott VanSlyke's throw to 2nd. I know you were all waiting with baited breath for that.

:crack: and :yippie: (The game was on in the background)

CIUNpN4WgAAnSWy.jpg:large

CIUK2wEUwAEwdBq.jpg:large

CIULJilVEAExRvC.jpg:large

CIUM3z_WEAADjPo.jpg:large

Hey guys appropo of nothing....is there a section of this site where we can post personal stuff? i am going on a mission trip to Haiti, would love some feedback/conversation but I don't want to post stuff about it in the wrong place. Any info would be appreciated...thanks!

Yep, back to work for me too. I'm not sure if I'm looking forward to the European leg or not. On the one hand, it won't intrude on my workday. On the other hand, I'll have to get up stupidly early in the morning.

Where is prbiker? Jeez.. you never realize how much you miss someone when they're gone. lol.

The Miracle (Of Joey Ramone)
The Electric Co. / Send In The Clowns (snippet) / My Kind Of Town (snippet) / I Can See For Miles (snippet)
Out Of Control (snippet) / Vertigo / It's Only Rock 'n' Roll (But I Like It) (snippet)
I Will Follow
Iris (Hold Me Close)
Cedarwood Road
Song For Someone
Sunday Bloody Sunday
Raised By Wolves / Psalm 23 (snippet)
Until The End Of The World / Love And Peace Or Else (snippet)
(Intermission)
Invisible
Even Better Than The Real Thing
Mysterious Ways / Young Americans (snippet)
Elevation
Ordinary Love
Every Breaking Wave
Bullet The Blue Sky / Anthem (snippet) / American BJ
The Hands That Built America (snippet) / Pride (In The Name Of Love)
Beautiful Day

Anyone have the complete setlist? Pretty sure they didnt end with Beautiful Day.
*edit - got it

This isn t getting any better.... :(

Sent from my iPad using U2 Interference

Again in what way? I have today seen a few people who totally pulled the show apart on Twitter say how good it was in person "got their mojo back" is one quote I have seen, if people are bored with it just give up on the setlist party's? We all pretty much know what's coming

Such little interest in set lists these days. Only night one went to two threads? Wasn't that a regular occurrence on 360?

Back
Top Bottom