Zurich I Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh and One Republic is on stage now! Early show.

Watching that game now as well, but also flipping over to the US Open. And, you're right, these two are not very good broadcasters, especially the color guy.

That would be Bob Davie who might actually be a worse color guy than a football coach.

:cabbagepatch: I'm here, I'm here!!!!! :hyper: :D

:wave:

Yay! Good Morning!

I wonder if they will do a 9/11 tribute of some sort or even just a small mention of it before MLK perhaps? That would be nice. Have U2 ever played a concert on 9/11 in the last 9 years? I don't seem to recall one?
Seems like they would probably give it at least a mention. Personally, I wouldn't be surprised if they dedicate Walk On to the 9/11 victims.

with the exception of

desire

those are some good soundcheck tunes

Seems like they would probably give it at least a mention. Personally, I wouldn't be surprised if they dedicate Walk On to the 9/11 victims.

I was thinking along the same lines, myself. :shrug: I don't know, though - seeing as Switzerland is officially neutral ground, maybe Bono won't make any political references today.

:giggle: Wow... I was almost able to type that with a straight face. :ohmy:

with the exception of

desire

those are some good soundcheck tunes
Actually, this raises a good question:
Did they soundcheck Desire in the usual acoustic arrangement or full-band?

EDIT: :lmao: at BluRmGrl's above post.

I have a feeling that if EBTTRT is played, it'll probably take the place after BD, or possibly replace Mysterious Ways.

I have a feeling that if EBTTRT is played, it'll probably take the place after BD, or possibly replace Mysterious Ways.
Personally, I think the first possibility would work perfectly. Maybe they'll put BD back in its old slot from leg 2?

i'm going to be at the pool and probably miss the whole show. so odds are they will play everything in the soundcheck and there will be an audio source and it will sound great.

Must not spend whole day on interference... Have a good time though guys, I hope for some exciting news and YouTube clips when I get back.

i'm going to be at the pool and probably miss the whole show. so odds are they will play everything in the soundcheck and there will be an audio source and it will sound great.

In that case, go swim some laps! Cause I want some
Mercy and EBTTRT

I'm now going to go get some brunch at In-n-Out. Will be back in time for the show.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom