Foxboro 1, Setlist Party 9/20/09

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Everyone:), was that beer and brownies i saw being passed around earlier?:):up::wink:

The hubby and I are in 319, row K (11 rows back), and we're hoping for a fantastic view.

CK checked StubHub I am thinking your view should be good although a tad off to the side again we were directly behind the stage @ Soldier's Field on night dos:drool: 353 Section Row 8 it was a GREAT VIEW !

I could be wrong but the Stadium in Tampa does not seem as big as SF:huh:

We have u24life on the outer rail along with circa1992 and her mom :hi5: Looks like a lot of interferencers got there early & got their spots :up: My friend on the front rail said he arrived at 3:00pm

CK checked StubHub I am thinking your view should be good although a tad off to the side again we were directly behind the stage @ Soldier's Field on night dos:drool: 353 Section Row 8 it was a GREAT VIEW !

I could be wrong but the Stadium in Tampa does not seem as big as SF:huh:

Yeah, RJS is a smaller field than Soldier. Which works out good, as the view will be magnificent. (Pun fully intended.)

And someone pass those brownies my way. And do we have any wine? Not feeling like beer tonight. :huh:

I hope that FL gets another visit next year...problem is I'm torn as to whether hubby and I do GA and go solo, or we take our son, which would require seating (he'll be four in November, so he'll maybe be closer to 5 by the time they come around next year)

One word

SOL:der:

Grandma:corn:

rainy and miserable! Rain and cooler temps won't be an issue for us because of the dome! :wink: It will not get cold until mid November. :D

thats true with the dome i am hoping while we are all hanging round outside the dome waiting to go in, it wont be raining and cold either, but i didnt think it got cold there too early in the fall:), sorry to hear its miserable there today

Do I assume right in thinking Lila is quick draw Set List MaGraw this evening:applaud:
looking.gif

I had tickets to go to tonight's show (and tomorrow's) but I had to get rid of them. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom