Coimbra 2 Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Romi, Laura, Zooey, Bonocomet, mskitkat, beachball, gg, pamelakellett ( :tsk: you have been busy :lol: ) ck, blurmgrl, tyagu, prbiker, cleazer, catlhere and assorted lurkers and stalkers :sexywink: :wave: :wave: :wave:

Hi Purple, hope all is well with you?:)

I just got back from the emergency room with my mom, they think she broke her foot, but its so swollen, they cant tell for sure from the x-ray, she is some kind of ill with the pain though, bless her heart

Sorry to hear that, be sure to spoil her :hug:

Thanks Stprex and Beachball, i left her sleeping a while ago, so hopefully the pain meds have kicked in:up:

:shifty: . . . ooh lots of lovelies here today . . . big fat :wave: to anyone I missed . . . have a jelly shot :wink:

252cbf09.jpg

and ditto to some suprises :pray: . . . shouldn't this show be almost on the road by now :shrug:

EDIT - so busy making shots I didn't see the post from mskitkat :hug: to your mum honey . . . and :grouphug: for everybody else

:D

Hey Romi, Laura, Zooey, Bonocomet, mskitkat, beachball, gg, pamelakellett ( :tsk: you have been busy :lol: ) ck, blurmgrl, tyagu, prbiker, cleazer, catlhere and assorted lurkers and stalkers :sexywink: :wave: :wave: :wave:

:shifty: err............Purple I see what you`ve been up to in PGP...........those are some ugly babies....... please don`t have anymore :lol:

Just found this tweet:

Interpol finished their set at 9pm local time. No more rain in Coimbra. Now waiting for U2 in about 45 minutes #u2360coimbra

About 40 minutes left till showtime?

:shifty: . . . ooh lots of lovelies here today . . . big fat :wave: to anyone I missed . . . have a jelly shot :wink:

252cbf09.jpg

and ditto to some suprises :pray: . . . shouldn't this show be almost on the road by now :shrug:

EDIT - so busy making shots I didn't see the post from mskitkat :hug: to your mum honey . . . and :grouphug: for everybody else

:D

thanks for shots and the hug PR, i need that shot tonight i think,lol

Interpol finished 3 minutes ago. For some reason twitter isn't auto updating for me. :|

I reckon showtime between 21.45 and 22u.

I was wondering the same thing. I was asleep yesterday when it started and woke up when mikes started playing.

I'm sure that by this time yesterday we were at least 5 or 6 songs in?

My twitter feed is lagging like a biatch this morning so I've switched it off and no updates from U2gigs yet either - for me at least . .. cmon fellahs :gah:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom