Chicago September 13th Setlist Party Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Everyone!

I'm staying here with the MTV "Music" Awards in the background. :sad:
Or my best friend will call me to go out and discuss last night's show.
Part of me wants to stay here and find out tonight's setlist surprises and rub them in to him tomorrow night.

Shawn Bonneau, I was at the 1st Montreal Elevation show which was AMAZING! But I was always fascinated with the 2nd show's setlist...EBTTRT, AOH, AIWIY, and no WOWY.

My 1st ever show was Night 1 Pop*Mart in Foxboro July 1st. Somehow my 1st time Propaganda tickets got me and my friend 4th row dead center. :reject:

I think more people last night whent into the pit and tonight they might have noticed it would be better on the outside on the pitch. These also maybe the only shows people are going to, so they want to experience both views

:wave: Hello everyone! I'm also sitting in front of the TV! Maybe the VMAs are slowing Twitter down.

Let's get it started!! Just got back from Chicago 1 a few hours ago. Had GA for tonight but after the whole fiasco with getting out of the stadium I decided to go early. I couldn't stay and there was no way I could drive home not getting underway until around 3am ET.

I'm bummed, but excited to follow along. Snow Patrol was amazing. They should be finishing up soon.

I read that some fans are worried this might be U2's last tour. But didn't U2 sign a deal with Blackberry for several years...implying atleast another tour or two?

Let's get it started!! Just got back from Chicago 1 a few hours ago. Had GA for tonight but after the whole fiasco with getting out of the stadium I decided to go early. I couldn't stay and there was no way I could drive home not getting underway until around 3am ET.

I'm bummed, but excited to follow along. Snow Patrol was amazing. They should be finishing up soon.

I just got back from Chicago 1 a few hours ago myself :hug:

I'd like to see any combination of: Angel Of Harlem, Desire, In A Little While, Electrical Storm, New Year's Day, Until The End Of The World, Your Blue Room thrown in.

You'd think Paul McGuinness would push them to really mix it up on multiple nights to further sales in the future. I'm still on the fence for going to both Gillette shows next week. $40.00 parking and a 3 hour wait to get out and do it again the next night only for a few songs different is not really worth it. Or you wait and see how long it takes them to come back to the US again.

This is true. Dunno if I can join Wednesday's party, but Thursday's I will for sure. Last show before the Foxboro shows :)

SMB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom