Buenos Aires II Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
They do play Scarlet, but Bono is not even singing "rejoice", just speechifying about Aun Sang Suu Kyi over it.

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using U2 Fan Android App

Yes, this is what I mean that is why I said "play" between inverted commas. The band does play the instrumental section, but Bono doesn't even sing his one-word part so that's why I'm not sure if it counts as the song being actually played.

Actually, not anymore. Bono and Edge said that the tour isn't just to feature NLOTH anymore. Which makes some degree of sense, given that the album is over two years old now.

It may make sense when it comes to re-touring the US or Europe, but since this part of the world didn't get the tour before, it would make more sense to play more songs off the album. The set list revamping would be more logical when they return to the US or Europe.

It may make sense when it comes to re-touring the US or Europe, but since this part of the world didn't get the tour before, it would make more sense to play more songs off the album. The set list revamping would be more logical when they return to the US or Europe.

The same thing happened in 2006. Maybe not as extreme, but songs from their "newly" released album did drop. And we're talking about a tour that was only in its 2nd year and not in its 3rd like this time around.

The same thing happened in 2006. Maybe not as extreme, but songs from their "newly" released album did drop. And we're talking about a tour that was only in its 2nd year and not in its 3rd like this time around.

Yeah, maybe, but still the set list had 5 or 6 songs off the new album to fewer or at least the same number off one other album (AB). Yesterday there were more songs off two other albums (AB and ATYCLB) then off the new one even counting the Crazy remix. I have the feeling that the Vertigo set list was better balanced out featuring less polarisation.

Maybe tonight's show is our lucky night and they'll only play Beautiful Day and Elevation...

:wink:
:sad::sad::sad:
:reject:

The new video on U2.com has Discotheque playing in the background while showing them get ready for the show. Wouldn't it be great if they were giving us a hint!!??? :hyper:

Of course Bono also does this so...

Bono-tamborine-fun-1-comet.gif

The new video on U2.com has Discotheque playing in the background while showing them get ready for the show. Wouldn't it be great if they were giving us a hint!!??? :hyper:

Of course Bono also does this so...

Bono-tamborine-fun-1-comet.gif

*thud*

happy monday morning to me :drool:

have fun today . . . will try and invent some excuse to sit under my desk for two hours looking for staples or, um something . . . hope you get a live feed or some kind of fabbity suprise . . . who knows, you might get some Kite loving tonight :) xx pr

I doubt tonight's setlist will change any further from Mercy and Every Breaking Wave...

Doubt they'll do any POP tonight.

We would have heard about it in rehearsals and we would have heard something in soundchecks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom