July 6th 2010 - Chicago Soldier Field

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone have any extra GA? I am willing to pay face value as that is all I can afford right now. Not the couple hundred dollars people on ebay are looking for :hmm:

My friend just called: she got us 2 GAs to Chicago. And we may be able to use her miles for the airfare. So looks like I'll be making my first ever trip to the Windy City. :hyper: I'm excited. I can't wait to cross Chicago off my Bucket List of Cities. :D

I can't wait either.. Never been to the windy city and it too was on my 'bucket list' of cities to see U2 play in... :D

Ended up with some 334 seats. Anyone here somewhat near there last time? How was the view? I don't think it'll be too bad. Certainly better than my previous behind-the-stage seats

I was in 336 for Chi 2 in Sept. The view is pretty decent, although a claw leg may interfere. I was in the front row of the section, so that helped too.

Does anyone think there will be GA available during General sale? I got an email from soldier field today with a pre sale code (I honestly don't know why or how) and it seems like the GA's for that sale are all dried up

Does anyone think there will be GA available during General sale? I got an email from soldier field today with a pre sale code (I honestly don't know why or how) and it seems like the GA's for that sale are all dried up

I think they're still available, just not for the Soldier Field presale you're talking about. Earlier today, you could still get GA's when you opted for the Tickets + U2.com membership option. They're still out there and will probably be available for the general sale. Just be quick!

I think they're still available, just not for the Soldier Field presale you're talking about. Earlier today, you could still get GA's when you opted for the Tickets + U2.com membership option. They're still out there and will probably be available for the general sale. Just be quick!

Thanks, I think the soldier field pre-sale is actually the "Boots" pre-sale. It is in the URL the password is just different I guess

Yep -- the screen switched a couple minutes after noon today from the U2.com presale to SMG presale -- same URL though. Before it switched, you could still pull up GA's if you added the membership to your purchase.

This has probably already been answered somewhere, but I had a question about Red Zone tickets. I am thinking about bidding on tickets for Chicago 2010, and it says right now the minimum bid is $130. My question is...if it says the minimum bid is $130, and I bid $130 will I get a ticket when the auction closes, or is $130 the minimum, but winning a ticket might be at $200 right now? Thanks, and if this has been answered anywhere, please send me to the right place.

To my understanding, this means that at least some of the $130 bidders are winners. So, people who have bid over that are winners (so far) for sure. Of the people who have bid $130, depending on the number of bidders at $130 and above, the ones who bid $130 first are still in it.

For example, if there are 500 tickets, and 400 have bid over $130, the first 100 to bid $130 are in it, but the 101st person isn't.

This has probably already been answered somewhere, but I had a question about Red Zone tickets. I am thinking about bidding on tickets for Chicago 2010, and it says right now the minimum bid is $130. My question is...if it says the minimum bid is $130, and I bid $130 will I get a ticket when the auction closes, or is $130 the minimum, but winning a ticket might be at $200 right now? Thanks, and if this has been answered anywhere, please send me to the right place.

I'd try asking your question here:

http://www.u2interference.com/forums/f304/all-red-zone-vip-tickets-discussion-here-part-iii-203069.html

:)

I'm doing GA for this show. My first U2 GA experience, so I don't really know what to expect, but I'm pretty excited.

Also, it being July in Chicago and all, there's a good chance that it will be hot as helllll that day so everybody should bring water or maybe those little hand held electronic fan thingies. And deodorant.

Peace.

Also, it being July in Chicago and all, there's a good chance that it will be hot as helllll that day so everybody should bring water or maybe those little hand held electronic fan thingies. And deodorant.

Peace.

Don't forget about wearing very little clothing--Good advice for hot weather. :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom