All (RED) Zone / VIP Tickets Discussion HERE Part III

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ramblin rose

Site Team
Staff member
Please continue here.

Latest info:

Oakland closed at $245.

Edmonton closed at CAD 235.

Toronto closed at CAD 185

Auctions starting tomorrow, ending 11/10

Anaheim $130
Chicago $130
Miami $135
New York $135

Interestingly enough, there is no Red Zone being shown on the Denver seating chart and no auction is showing up on the TM page. Are ticket auctions illegal in Colorado?

Last edited:
damn I forgot this ended today for Oakland. :angry: But I see the final price was more than I wanted to spend and with no guarantee I'd end up on the side I wanted, maybe it's a good thing I forgot!

Interestingly enough, there is no Red Zone being shown on the Denver seating chart and no auction is showing up on the TM page. Are ticket auctions illegal in Colorado?

Hmmm.

A press release on Invesco's site mentions RZ:

"SUITE INFO: Please call the Denver Broncos Premium Seating Department at 720-258-3338 or by email premiumseats@broncos.nfl.net

PRINT AT HOME: Tickets can only be printed at home for reserved seating, not on-field General Admission or Red Zone tickets.

GA / GENERAL ADMISSION: There are no chairs/seats in the GA floor area. No camping / overnight line ups prior to 7AM day of show."

INVESCO Field at Mile High

But, that is odd about the seating chart not having the RZs on it.

from the previous thread:

oktobergirl said:
poop. so if I bid 240.00 i'm out of luck.
Even if you lost out on Red Zones today, you still might have a chance. For Leg 2 there were a lot of venues that had a second Red Zone auction. Its not guaranteed, but definitely keep your eyes open.

from the previous thread:

Even if you lost out on Red Zones today, you still might have a chance. For Leg 2 there were a lot of venues that had a second Red Zone auction. Its not guaranteed, but definitely keep your eyes open.

I think it's possible to win the auction with a lower bid than what the auction ends on.

Say there's 600 RZ available.
300 on each side.
If 200 people made a bid of $245 or higher, 400 people who bid $240 will also win.
Depending on what time they made that bid.

I managed to get Toronto RZ2 for $180. Fantastic! We were in RZ1 at the last show in TO and we loved it.

I saw a few people asking in the last thread before it was closed, so just to confirm, yes, on the last leg RZ1 was Edge, and RZ2 was Adam. (In Europe it was the opposite though, so there's always the chance they could change things up)

I saw a few people asking in the last thread before it was closed, so just to confirm, yes, on the last leg RZ1 was Edge, and RZ2 was Adam. (In Europe it was the opposite though, so there's always the chance they could change things up)

I really would like to do RZ again for 2010, but I'd love for it to be Edge's side (did Adam's in Vegas).

Has anyone successfully arranged an RZ swap here on Interference?

(and would anyone actually switch from Edge to Adam? :wink: )

Yeah there is no reason it wouldn't work. They just hand you an envelope at will call with your tickets and wristband (wristbands are colorcoded by side) and they only looked at the color of our wristbands when letting us in and out of the RZ, although I would trade both the ticket and wristband since it might depend on whoever is letting you in if they want to see your ticket too. But there's definitely nothing after you pick them up with a name on it or any reason you couldn't trade after getting your envelope.

I'll be surprised if they change it at this point.

newbie RZ question

What do you need to show to pick up the ticket or braclet at will call on day of show? Credit card? ID? I want to bid on Denver but there is a chance I may have to cancel (I live in Atlanta) and I may need to fed ex whatever is needed to pick up the ticket/bracelt to my Denver friends so I don't eat the $.

Thanks.

I had to show my CC in Raleigh but I haven't heard of anyone having to at other shows.

Now that you mention it I did have to show my CC at one, but I can't remember which. They had a scanner that they used to pull up the order on their computer.

Last edited:
What do you need to show to pick up the ticket or braclet at will call on day of show? Credit card? ID? I want to bid on Denver but there is a chance I may have to cancel (I live in Atlanta) and I may need to fed ex whatever is needed to pick up the ticket/bracelt to my Denver friends so I don't eat the $.

Thanks.

I didn't read the fine print for the auction. But, I wouldn't count on TM being too understanding about not making the show, though.

Thanks.

I just had to show id. I don't know if they would let someone else pick it up with your i.d. - I decided not to bid for out-of-town shows, even though I really wanted to, because I didn't want to take the risk if I couldnt' make it.

Thanks.

You can ONLY pick up red zone on the day of the event. NOT before. So you have to pick up the tixs yourself. NO Fedex will work.

You can ONLY pick up red zone on the day of the event. NOT before. So you have to pick up the tixs yourself. NO Fedex will work.

I think he meant he would Fedex his ID or CC to his friends in Denver so they could pick up the tickets/wristband on the day of the show.

The only thing I will say is you might have to actually send the documents not copies for them to release RZ and hope the person doesn't notice it's not the same person picking them up.

I saw someone in either Tampa or Boston 2 trying to pick up RZ that weren't theirs and I don't think they were able to get them, even though they supposedly put the person on the phone while they were at the ticket counter and had a copy of the ID of the person and a letter of authorization. Then again, it could have just been the person behind the counter being difficult.

Back
Top Bottom