June 4th, 2011 - Qwest Field, Seattle, WA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I see you. Nice to put a face on a great taper. Thanks for those Vertigo shows. :up:

There has to be some gold digging (nose pickers) happening some where in this crowd. Cookies for the finder. :D

I'm keeping my eyes open for inappropriate touching. LOL :hmm:

i thought it worked because the link goes to me, but the stupid thing won't give me the little u2/360 tag :angry:

I got the email about 15 times...Not that big of a deal. Those who know me know where I am in the pic!:D

Whoa my pics are the "Featured Photos" on the Interference main site! That boosts my ego a little! :D

Here's a semi-decent group picture from after the show. It's Dray9911's picture. I know there were more blue crackers at the show than this, sorry we didn't get to take one with all of us in it.
I'm the one with the sign.
P1020715c.jpg

I think I was with Thora and joyfulgirl, on the way toward the exit.

I was nearby when we first tried to do a picture and the security guards were telling us to head towards the exit, then I lost you until we all got outside.

Tagged myself. You may remember me as the antisocial one who slept under the umbrella all day. :wave: Actually, I'm just shy and socially awkward. :reject:

U2 > FanCam

I want the panorama!

Oh, if my hostel roommate is an Interferencer (I see her on the rail there, just a few people over from me, holding the yellow "dance with me" sign), hi! Nice meeting you! Can you believe how loud that woman in your top bunk was snoring? I didn't sleep for 3 nights thanks to her.

Oh, she was very nice! Unfortunate that they spliced her face in half in the picture...

Back
Top Bottom