US Politics XI - more threads than fired Trump cabinet members - Page 31 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Free Your Mind > Free Your Mind Archive
Click Here to Login
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 12-20-2018, 08:05 AM   #601
Blue Crack Addict
 
MrsSpringsteen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Posts: 28,170
Local Time: 06:10 PM
To counteract the wall Go Fund Me, Obama Claus at Children's Hospital in DC. Ah that's much better

Wait till the economy gets even worse and Trump can't fix it. All those wall contributors will want their money back.

Click image for larger version

Name:	2260790c5911b0eb5ad398fce26486c3.jpeg
Views:	28
Size:	29.9 KB
ID:	12195

Click image for larger version

Name:	obama-santa-visit-05-ht-jef-181219_hpEmbed_1x1_992.jpg
Views:	28
Size:	87.3 KB
ID:	12196

Click image for larger version

Name:	4934434_122018wtvdobamasantaclause001.jpg
Views:	27
Size:	80.2 KB
ID:	12197
__________________

MrsSpringsteen is offline  
Old 12-20-2018, 10:30 AM   #602
Rock n' Roll Doggie
 
dabiggestu2fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: The edge of the known universe
Posts: 3,470
Local Time: 10:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsSpringsteen View Post
To counteract the wall Go Fund Me, Obama Claus at Children's Hospital in DC. Ah that's much better

Wait till the economy gets even worse and Trump can't fix it. All those wall contributors will want their money back.

Attachment 12195

Attachment 12196

Attachment 12197
It’s still very hard to believe we went from this guy to the orange turd we have now in office! Before 2016 I’ve never thought it would be possible! Let’s just hope the USA reverses direction in 2020 and we have some sanity back in the White House!
__________________

dabiggestu2fan is offline  
Old 12-20-2018, 11:25 AM   #603
Blue Crack Supplier
 
Irvine511's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Washington, DC
Posts: 33,475
Local Time: 06:10 PM
Looks like someone was promised a Trump Tower Istanbul.

I wonder if this will be another thing from twitter that the military ignores.
Irvine511 is online now  
Old 12-20-2018, 01:48 PM   #604
Blue Crack Distributor
 
Headache in a Suitcase's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2000
Location: DC
Posts: 68,215
Local Time: 05:10 PM
this might now be my favorite comparison of all time

Quote:
President Trump’s former social media director said his first reaction when he learned Trump tweeted by himself was: “Oh no.”

Justin McConney served as the director of social media for the Trump Organization from 2011 until 2017 and originally drafted and sent all of Trump’s tweets for him, until one day in 2013 when he said he was surprised when he saw a tweet come straight from Trump.

"The moment I found out Trump could tweet himself was comparable to the moment in 'Jurassic Park' when Dr. Grant realized that velociraptors could open doors," McConney told Politico in an interview. "I was like, 'Oh no.' "
Headache in a Suitcase is offline  
Old 12-20-2018, 01:53 PM   #605
Blue Crack Distributor
 
Headache in a Suitcase's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2000
Location: DC
Posts: 68,215
Local Time: 05:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Irvine511 View Post
Looks like someone was promised a Trump Tower Istanbul.

I wonder if this will be another thing from twitter that the military ignores.
how do we, as a nation, face the idea that... just as the walls are starting to close in on the russia probe, on the same day...

--Trump orders a withdraw from Syria, baffling even his staunchest supporters in the Senate
--Trump cancels sanctions against businesses owned by Oleg Deripaska, the central Russian oligarch in this whole damn thing


When are people going to realize that this is not a drill? Is it just to unfathomable for people to even consider that the President of the United States is acting on behalf of an adversarial power that they can't connect all of the glaringly obvious dots? how are we not marching in the streets?
Headache in a Suitcase is offline  
Old 12-20-2018, 02:04 PM   #606
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB
 
trojanchick99's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Los Feliz, CA (between Hollywood and Downtown LA)
Posts: 8,352
Local Time: 03:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Headache in a Suitcase View Post
this might now be my favorite comparison of all time



As someone who uses Jurassic Park comparisons too often, that is perfect.
trojanchick99 is offline  
Old 12-20-2018, 02:13 PM   #607
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB
 
Danny Boy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Harvard Supermodel Activist of the Decade Runner-Up
Posts: 9,562
Local Time: 02:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Headache in a Suitcase View Post
how do we, as a nation, face the idea that... just as the walls are starting to close in on the russia probe, on the same day...

--Trump orders a withdraw from Syria, baffling even his staunchest supporters in the Senate
--Trump cancels sanctions against businesses owned by Oleg Deripaska, the central Russian oligarch in this whole damn thing


When are people going to realize that this is not a drill? Is it just to unfathomable for people to even consider that the President of the United States is acting on behalf of an adversarial power that they can't connect all of the glaringly obvious dots? how are we not marching in the streets?
The only way Trump loses support is if he wrecks the economy. He's been doing a pretty good job of that today.
Danny Boy is offline  
Old 12-20-2018, 03:59 PM   #608
Blue Crack Addict
 
MrsSpringsteen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Posts: 28,170
Local Time: 06:10 PM
Until Twumpy gets his border wall funding he's not going to fund the govt to prevent a shut down.

Click image for larger version

Name:	9aa0f10b0f9a99bae477e1621ea2cb81.jpg
Views:	20
Size:	23.2 KB
ID:	12198
MrsSpringsteen is offline  
Old 12-20-2018, 04:36 PM   #609
Blue Crack Addict
 
MrsSpringsteen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Posts: 28,170
Local Time: 06:10 PM
CNN reporting that administration officials are worried that Trump may soon announce that all troops will be withdrawn from Afghanistan. It's like a reverse wag the dog.
MrsSpringsteen is offline  
Old 12-20-2018, 05:16 PM   #610
Blue Crack Supplier
 
dazzledbylight's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: in the sound dancing - w Bono & Edge :D
Posts: 34,830
Local Time: 05:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Irvine511 View Post
Looks like someone was promised a Trump Tower Istanbul.

I wonder if this will be another thing from twitter that the military ignores.
Oh, man, for a second i didn't get this, but yeah, Prs. Erdegan of Turkey.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Headache in a Suitcase View Post
this might now be my favorite comparison of all time



Ohhh, that's a good one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsSpringsteen View Post
Until Twumpy gets his border wall funding he's not going to fund the govt to prevent a shut down.

Attachment 12198
I was happy to hear he wasn't-- but then his most Conservative House Reps supporters got on his case. Those poor federal workers, and others to be affected. Maybe someone can reconvince him....
 
not holding my breath
.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsSpringsteen View Post
To counteract the wall Go Fund Me, Obama Claus at Children's Hospital in DC. Ah that's much better

Wait till the economy gets even worse and Trump can't fix it. All those wall contributors will want their money back.

Attachment 12195

Attachment 12196

Attachment 12197
OTOH...

this is a joy to see!

He's looks so relaxed and having fun, and bringing some joy to kids in challenging circumstances!

Someone should grab some of that footage of Santa Obama and put Bruce's take on "Santa Claus is coming to Town" to it.


BTW speaking of Obama - for some great fun look up Fallon 's #Elevator Suprise" He and Michele Obama kept surprising a bunch of different people on an elevator that they thought was taking them to NBC's tour ; but instead opened up on jimmy and michele doing various things (one was them playing a piano for instance) and got both view into the elevatoepr, view from the elevator, and the view in the elevator after they closed the doors. Very funny!
dazzledbylight is offline  
Old 12-20-2018, 05:56 PM   #611
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS
 
BEAL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2000
Location: San Diego
Posts: 6,516
Local Time: 10:10 PM
Mattis will step down.

There are no more adults in the White House

Tillerson, Mattis, and Kelly were all described as being the only people who could contain Trump

They are all gone now
BEAL is offline  
Old 12-20-2018, 06:00 PM   #612
Blue Crack Addict
 
Moonlit_Angel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: In a dimension known as the Twilight Zone...do de doo doo, do de doo doo...
Posts: 20,724
Local Time: 04:10 PM
He is staying on through February, so there's that, at least. And we have the Democrats taking over the House soon, so there'll be another buffer in place then. I hope the Democrats give Trump all kinds of hell.

Also, all those idiots with that stupid GoFundMe for the wall-I hope they'll be down there building the thing, then. They want it so bad, they can set it up themselves. Leave the rest of us out of it.
Moonlit_Angel is offline  
Old 12-20-2018, 06:47 PM   #613
Blue Crack Supplier
 
dazzledbylight's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: in the sound dancing - w Bono & Edge :D
Posts: 34,830
Local Time: 05:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BEAL View Post
Mattis will step down.

There are no more adults in the White House

Tillerson, Mattis, and Kelly were all described as being the only people who could contain Trump

They are all gone now


Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonlit_Angel View Post
He is staying on through February, so there's that, at least. And we have the Democrats taking over the House soon, so there'll be another buffer in place then. I hope the Democrats give Trump all kinds of hell.

Also, all those idiots with that stupid GoFundMe for the wall-I hope they'll be down there building the thing, then. They want it so bad, they can set it up themselves. Leave the rest of us out of it.



HAPPY HOLIDAYS
MERRY CHRISTMAS
all of youse peeps

(just in case i can't get to free wifi in the meantime)
dazzledbylight is offline  
Old 12-20-2018, 07:01 PM   #614
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB
 
Danny Boy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Harvard Supermodel Activist of the Decade Runner-Up
Posts: 9,562
Local Time: 02:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BEAL View Post
Mattis will step down.

There are no more adults in the White House

Tillerson, Mattis, and Kelly were all described as being the only people who could contain Trump

They are all gone now
Fuck it. I say give him enough rope to hang himself. I just hope he doesn't kill the rest of us in the process.
Danny Boy is offline  
Old 12-20-2018, 07:18 PM   #615
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS
 
BEAL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2000
Location: San Diego
Posts: 6,516
Local Time: 10:10 PM
If Trump is gonna go down in flames, he’ll make sure we all go with him
BEAL is offline  
Old 12-20-2018, 07:20 PM   #616
Blue Crack Distributor
 
Headache in a Suitcase's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2000
Location: DC
Posts: 68,215
Local Time: 05:10 PM
Mattis makes it clear that he is resigning in protest, not retiring.

When will the fucking sheep jump ship from this disaster of epic proportions? ENOUGH
Headache in a Suitcase is offline  
Old 12-20-2018, 07:29 PM   #617
Blue Crack Distributor
 
Headache in a Suitcase's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2000
Location: DC
Posts: 68,215
Local Time: 05:10 PM
Washington D.C. is reeling following Thursday’s bombshell resignation of Secretary of Defense Jim Mattis. According to CNN Chief White House Correspondent Jim Acosta, a senior GOP leader on Capitol Hill believes that “the wheels may be coming off” the embattled Trump administration.

In a conversation with CNN host Wolf Blitzer and reporting from the White House lawn, Acosta revealed a text he received from someone described as a “top House Republican who supports the president” and “is in a national security role up on Capitol Hill.” Acosta revealed that he received a text from this individual in response to news of Secretary Mattis’s resignation with “the wheels may be coming off.”

Acosta added that even among the President Trump’s own supporters, who “may not want to say it publicly” but there is some concern that “there is just too much chaos happening all at once over here at this White House.”
Headache in a Suitcase is offline  
Old 12-20-2018, 07:44 PM   #618
Blue Crack Addict
 
Moonlit_Angel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: In a dimension known as the Twilight Zone...do de doo doo, do de doo doo...
Posts: 20,724
Local Time: 04:10 PM
Quote:
there is some concern that “there is just too much chaos happening all at once over here at this White House.”
No shit, ya think ?

You guys could actually DO something about that chaos at any time.
Moonlit_Angel is offline  
Old 12-20-2018, 08:09 PM   #619
Blue Crack Addict
 
anitram's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: NY
Posts: 18,918
Local Time: 06:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Headache in a Suitcase View Post
Washington D.C. is reeling following Thursday’s bombshell resignation of Secretary of Defense Jim Mattis. According to CNN Chief White House Correspondent Jim Acosta, a senior GOP leader on Capitol Hill believes that “the wheels may be coming off” the embattled Trump administration.
If only there was some sort of a sign that Trump was incompetent before he was elected, or for the previous 2 years when the GOP rubber stamped everything.
anitram is offline  
Old 12-20-2018, 11:35 PM   #620
Blue Crack Supplier
 
Irvine511's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Washington, DC
Posts: 33,475
Local Time: 06:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by anitram View Post
If only there was some sort of a sign that Trump was incompetent before he was elected, or for the previous 2 years when the GOP rubber stamped everything.


No one could have predicted this.
__________________

Irvine511 is online now  
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:10 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Design, images and all things inclusive copyright © Interference.com
×