It's Officially Almost Like Willy Wonka

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

JessicaAnn

ONE love, blood, life
50 Cent, G Unit Give Away Diamonds

By Troy Carpenter

NEW YORK (Billboard) - The new album from 50 Cent's quartet G Unit, "Beg for Mercy," due Nov. 18 on G Unit Records is arriving with a special bonus. The superstar rapper is offering fans the chance to win thousands of dollars worth of diamonds when they purchase the new set.

Echoing recent promotional tactics utilized Obie Trice and Guided By Voices, four "golden tickets" will be inserted randomly within the first 1 million copies of "Beg for Mercy." Each winner will get a chain necklace with a diamond-encrusted G Unit medallion, valued at $12,500.

"Everybody knows when I do something I got to do it bigger than anyone else out there," says 50 Cent in a statement. "I'm givin' away 50 grand worth of diamonds and a chance to become part of my crew. The streets have been loyal and I just wanna show my appreciation and give a little something back."

G Unit -- 50 Cent, Lloyd Banks, Young Buck and the incarcerated Tony Yayo -- is building steam for "Beg for Mercy" with first single "Stunt 101." The Denaun Porter-produced track was released to radio earlier this month and a video is in rotation at MTV and BET.

I can just see it now:

50 cent re-records the song from Willy Wonka

"I've Got a Golden Ticket"

-the best thing since Annie's "Hard Knock Life" was re-recorded.

There's no earthly way of knowing
Which direction we are going.
There's no knowing where we're rowing
Or which way the river's flowing.
Is it raining?
Is it snowing?
Is a hurricane a blowing?

Not a speck of light is showing
so the danger must be growing.
Are the fires of hell a glowing?
Is the grisly reaper mowing?
Yes! The danger must be growing