its officially a western new yorkers rock thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
oh yea, well we have more gang violence so we have more red snow

but there are more bars in Buff so you guys prob got more yellow snow

KhanadaRhodes said:
spencr00 and thebrush, lay off the personal attacks please. thanks! :wave:

as you wish, but sorry what did i do? we are not one entity, i believe i have done nothing wrong. But oh well

why didnt you warn financeguy earlier? his comments were a personal attack...i think you should stop being bias.

spencr00 said:
why didnt you warn financeguy earlier? his comments were a personal attack...i think you should stop being bias.

i participated in that thread as well and things got hairy, but that was a thread title questioning someones sexuality....thats just as harsh. I want to know what i did why am i warned. Everyone loves the brush.......I mean im the motherfucking the brush

2 thes' i rock

spencr00 said:
why didn't i? because i can't be everywhere at once. this is one forum we usually don't have to keep close tabs on. but now it appears it has to be babysat tonight.

i didn't get to the thread until a couple people sent me a pm telling me about it and at that point it was too far gone so i closed it. so sorry i'm not omnipresent. i'm not being biased, i'm simply telling people to stay in line when i see them get out of line. if i don't get a chance to tell them until a thread has gone to total shit, then i'll usually just close it instead of warning everyone. :|

KhanadaRhodes said:

why didn't i? because i can't be everywhere at once. this is one forum we usually don't have to keep close tabs on. but now it appears it has to be babysat tonight.

i didn't get to the thread until a couple people sent me a pm telling me about it and at that point it was too far gone so i closed it. so sorry i'm not omnipresent. i'm not being biased, i'm simply telling people to stay in line when i see them get out of line. if i don't get a chance to tell them until a thread has gone to total shit, then i'll usually just close it instead of warning everyone. :|

ok you got him, now do me next.:wink:

TheBrush said:
seriously you know i respect you right, i am just curious is all to why i get thrown in with him
i wasn't trying to imply you guys were the same person or anything, sorry if you thought i was. :)

i just thought you guys were being a bit harsh on miss beegee, that's all.

KhanadaRhodes said:

i wasn't trying to imply you guys were the same person or anything, sorry if you thought i was. :)

i just thought you guys were being a bit harsh on miss beegee, that's all.

i understand, and i agree i said a thing or two that i shouldnt have but when someone ATTACKS me the natural instinct is too fight back. i see your point in your post a few notches up, put their were two or three ppl that ruined my innocent thread and im the only one getting yelled at(well besides him, but you know what i mean) i just dont get it

TheBrush said:
i understand, and i agree i said a thing or two that i shouldnt have but when someone ATTACKS me the natural instinct is too fight back. i see your point in your post a few notches up, put their were two or three ppl that ruined my innocent thread and im the only one getting yelled at(well besides him, but you know what i mean) i just dont get it
your instinct instead should be to send me $5. :wink: but seriously, i know what you mean. i'm just trying to be fair, and...blah. i don't know what to do really.

i'm not trying to single anyone out :sad:

TheBrush said:

as you wish, but sorry what did i do? we are not one entity, i believe i have done nothing wrong. But oh well

wow, i just reread this thread, and i cant believe what i missed.

you just called bonosgirl84 a lousy bar slut.

thats just wrong. i see no humor in that post.

i wouldnt be surprised if bg drove to niagra falls and kicked your fucking ass.

and you know whats worse...khanada just gives a slap on the wrist.

great...fucking great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom