It's Official #1494

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Diemen

Resident Photo Buff
Staff member
It's 8:30pm, and I'm reeeaally tired. As in I've-caught-myself-dozing-off-at-the-keyboard tired.

This is pathetic. Before I changed schedules, I stayed up to 2 or 3am (or later) all the time.

But then I was working 3:30pm to midnight shifts for 10 months. I guess it oughta take a while to get used to working 6:30am to 3:30pm. But still! I'm a night owl and I'm tired at 8 freaking 30 at night! Blargh!

*waits for second wind to kick in*

____
:silent:Money and power are the only reasons I switched to morning shifts. Well, plus I actually get out of work before sunset now

Diemen said:
It's 8:30pm, and I'm reeeaally tired. As in I've-caught-myself-dozing-off-at-the-keyboard tired.

This is pathetic. Before I changed schedules, I stayed up to 2 or 3am (or later) all the time.

But then I was working 3:30pm to midnight shifts for 10 months. I guess it oughta take a while to get used to working 6:30am to 3:30pm. But still! I'm a night owl and I'm tired at 8 freaking 30 at night! Blargh!

*waits for second wind to kick in*

____
:silent:Money and power are the only reasons I switched to morning shifts. Well, plus I actually get out of work before sunset now

:up:

Moolah=good reason to get up in the morning.

I got my second wind to be able to chat...now I'll need a third wind to do some studying!

my body hates me

I can't sleep in...I alwasy get up at 7:30am or 8

even if I go to bed at 2 or 3 in the morning I will not sleep past 9:00am

this is my lot

I never got my third wind. After I leave here and put some clothes on, I'll have to study.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzz

Walkron is the Sleep In King. :lol:

procession01.jpg

My second wind is too strong. With a little help I stayed up till about 1:15 or so. And woke up a little over 4 hours later for work.

I'm going to take a nap now.

sometimes i can stay up til 4am in the morning. but lately its been 11:30, 12 midnight, that i've been going to sleep. it varies from week to week.

*feels nice and refreshed*

Naps are good, good things.

Except when you first wake up, see the clock saying 8:00, and think that it's tomorrow morning for a second.

Back
Top Bottom