Vertigo Hosting Sites

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

beli

Blue Crack Addict
This thread is to collect the urls of hosting sites for Vertigo. g0rman has already indicated he will be hosting the song.

Please ONLY post in this thread if you are going to host the song and have a URL (or know of one) . That way people can save the URLs now (just in case Interference melts).

This is going to be a nice clean resource only thread.

Thank you, and thank you to the hosts for hosting the hosted song. :|

Now that the nasty bit is out of the way,

(ladies and) gentlemen post your URLs ..........

Last edited:
Just posted this is another thread, but is relevant to here I think.

"
I was also given the following link which may come in useful for emailing large files around. http://www.yousendit.com/default.uplx.

You attach your file & enter addy's of who you want to send the file to, the files stored the yousendit server for 7 days & a link to download the file is sent to email recipients....haven't tried it yet but sounds like it could solve some problems "

As I'm gonna be trying to record it, I'll try to send it to EvolutionMonkey & gorman (and anyone else who posts they're able to host) as quickly as possible. Could you post u'r email addy's too, please? :)

Cool, ta :)

Both you & gorman are in my distribution list :)

On a different note, I tried that yousendit.com place a few mins ago and it worked a treat. Should def help out ppl who have file-size limitations on their email accounts.

I would like to be a Vertigo hoster. The URL is here:

http://www.currentlyplaying.com/u2004.html

It's no frills but hey it has the mp3s and thats all that matters aint it?

I will post it (Vertigo mp3) as soon as someone emails me the Vertigo mp3 at:

u2la04@gmail.com

I have some GMAIL invites too, if you want one, the first peron who emails me the interference user name of the person who leaked the ATYCLB clips back in 2000 will get an invite.

I will host it as well. I will be tuning in to New Zealand Radio.

http://usuarios.arsystel.com/iacrobat/Todays Special

I have never done this before. Can someone test it out for me and confirm that it works? I have uploaded the Miracle Drug clip. Can someone please confirm that they can download it?

Thanks a million!

PS - If someone gets it before I do, can you email it to me so I can host it?

iacrobaty@yahoo.co.uk

Last edited:
LivLuvAndBootlegMusic, I've added u to my list so if I get a recording I'll send it to u.

The only thing bugging me at the mo is that its sounding like the exclusive premier of the song on Dave Fannings show is gonna be blocked from the web...that's where i was hoping to record it from initally...if that's the case, i'm gonna have to hope that the NZ/Aus radio stations play it when I'm listening.

i could host it too. But ica nt show you the url yet cos i dont have 15 posts... I'm thinking of putting it also on bit torrent

It could spread very fast by making it available on something like Kazaa or a Torrent, but can I ask if you do this, please add something to the filename to show its a genuine file? There's loads of fakes going around already, so if you can tag something on, it'd be a great help.

U2LA said:
I would like to be a Vertigo hoster. The URL is here:

http://www.currentlyplaying.com/u2004.html

It's no frills but hey it has the mp3s and thats all that matters aint it?

I will post it (Vertigo mp3) as soon as someone emails me the Vertigo mp3 at:

u2la04@gmail.com

I have some GMAIL invites too, if you want one, the first peron who emails me the interference user name of the person who leaked the ATYCLB clips back in 2000 will get an invite.

Damn. I know who leaked the ATYCLB clips, but I don't need a GMAIL invite. :D

Diemen said:

Damn. I know who leaked the ATYCLB clips, but I don't need a GMAIL invite. :D

But I want a GMAIL invite, so if you please pass me the name of those interferencer who leaked the clips secretly, i will be very gratefull :wink:

Anyone who's email address I was given, I've just email a link to the song to

I'm currently hosting whatever version was linked towards the beginning of the "Vertigo is here" thread. If there's anything newer/better quality I should be hosting, please let me know! I'm at work until 9pm so it's hard to check here, but I will be checking e-mail and have the ability to upload new mp3s.

lar3@calvin.edu

i have the high quality version available on my site

digidb.com/ThisRocks.zip

I renamed it so that it will stay up longer.

dont forgett the www and the http part of the address

Download the Valencia version, if you haven't already!

Last edited:
EvolutionMonkey said:

* for legal purposes i would like to make it clear that I am sharing this to myself since I am at work right now and if anyone downloads it, it's not my intended purpose but just to share it to myself. :) If you click on it it was not my intended purpose. ;)

:lmao:

That was great.

Back
Top Bottom