The NYC Truck/Park Show part 5

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RobVox

Acrobat
Same routine, when 4 is killed come here, let the news flow without the obtrusive closure and mad shuffle to keep this up-to-date.

See part 4 before posting here.

RobVox

Easy there killer... lol lets wait till at least 50 posts on the current thread.

If I wait too long and there is a flood then we are all left standing there holding our, uh, you know ____ in our hands, wondering where to go next.

RobVox

Anything happening on the bridge cam, or still just traffic?

What exactly would the band do on the bridge? Would they just drive by playing some crazy HTDAAB tunes?

The concert's not on the bridge, so...???

FullonEdge2 said:
What exactly would the band do on the bridge? Would they just drive by playing some crazy HTDAAB tunes?

The concert's not on the bridge, so...???

Good way to kill time until IT is time. :D

Okay, when do you all think that I should start Part 6 since I was scoffed at last time for starting it at about 30 posts...I am just trying to make this easy.

RobVox

pls post the bridge camera link again, i had to go work for awhile. :wink: i figured everything would be over by now.

starsgoblue said:
Full...don't they have to cross the bridge to get to their spot?

Ohhh. I suppose you're right.

So in that case we're going to watch a crazy flat bed truck come careening down the bridge in our little cam view with Vertigo blaring in the background and onlookers staring in awe.

AWESOME:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom