New album talk - Album coming SOON to a galaxy near you!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
When NLOTH was released, my wife and I had been married for half a year... now we have 2 kids!!! That's what makes it seem so long, so much has changed in my life. Between ATYCLB and HTDAAB not much changed for me... young, broke, trying to figure out what to do with my life.

When I was moving to the US last year to get my PhD, I remember thinking how I'd be able to enjoy watching the band on their next tour, all across the US of A! Now I'm thinking I'll probably be done with my PhD and will have gone back home by the time they go on tour for the next album :lol:

Don't be so sure. I have colleagues who started their Phd's during Pop and still haven't finished. :)

Don't be so sure. I have colleagues who started their Phd's during Pop and still haven't finished. :)

Oh no, I'm fully aware of how these things can drag on. I made that statement after factoring that in haha. Don't put it past Bono and the boys to be lost in the music for a really, really long time ;)

I noticed that Adam played the piano (don't know what type of keyboard it was)
On their rendition of "Sunday" on the rooftop last summer. I wonder if he will play some keyboard on the new album ? Danger Mouse uses a lot of keyboard in his productions.
That would be different and cool to have Adam change duties for a song or two

Edge can do it...or Bono given he had piano lessons.

I was in middle school when No Line was released...now I'm starting college, it's truly been forever since they last released an album

...fuck all else to do...:yawn:

Word. I think the odds of Bono topping this day's thread for entertainment value on Letterman tonight are long.

For the record, I'd still think your internet persona is hysterical even if you were really a New Jersey trucker.

I was in middle school when No Line was released...now I'm starting college, it's truly been forever since they last released an album

I'm in a similar boat... I was a sophomore in high school when No Line was released, and I am now a junior in college. Time flies without feeling like it does.

Oh, things in life... Not so long ago we were talking about release an single until the Grammy's deadline, and now we're just hoping that the last tour won't be in a retirement house

It's a shame you don't have, like, 10,000 posts cos that is pretty funny. Shame to see it passed by.

I'm in a similar boat... I was a sophomore in high school when No Line was released, and I am now a junior in college. Time flies without feeling like it does.

I was in high school for NLOTH; when the new one comes, I'll be in grad school.

:sad:

I said earlier that I'd be absolutely delighted to be surprised early and be wrong about some dates that were conveyed.

As is turns out, it looks like I will indeed be wrong about at least one of the dates.

And I'm not delighted.

I said earlier that I'd be absolutely delighted to be surprised early and be wrong about some dates that were conveyed.

As is turns out, it looks like I will indeed be wrong about at least one of the dates.

And I'm not delighted.

What's the latest?

I was in an assisted living complex when NLOTH came out. Now I'm in pre-school.

Just call me Benjamin Button.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom