What Did You Just Do? Part #6

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
^ Vigorously started clapping!! :applaud:

Hopeful, my 'dancing' and Carek's 'praying' will finally STOP this 'constant downpour of RAIN' before my work night is done! :hmm:

:dance: :pray: :dance: :pray: Well, starting a new trend, are we?? :lol: :lol:

Last edited:
:lol: Send us some rain, we can always use it in California-our state is as dry as toast I swear! And when it rains people just can't deal with wet driving surfaces, they go all crazy. Cracks me up! I do kinda like a stormy day outside if I know I'll be indoors warm and fuzzy all day!

Hear ye to new trends!! :applaud:

^Well, whaddaya know ... just woke up this morning, looked outside and no more RAIN!!! :up:

Wow! My dancing and your prayers must've made some 'miracles' happen, afterall! :applaud: Oh my! I can just 'imagine' if people from your city were here in my city during January or February, they would most-likely be 'terrified' driving on a 'completely different kind' of wet surface!! :help: For the record, there's nothing in the form of liquid (such as: RAIN) here during our Winter months ... that is, unless, it's already 'frozen' when it falls down to the ground! ... OK! Should I send you some 'SLEET, ICE or worse-yet, SNOW' in a couple of months?? :hmm: At least, you wouldn't have dryness, you'd have your RAIN by the time it reached you!! :lol:

Was rudely awakened from a nap by idiots with little kids splashing in the jacuzzi so I yelled at them that little kids shouldn't be in a hot jacuzzi and they quickly left. Thankfully. People are so dumb, especially where I live!:doh:

Back
Top Bottom