What are you doing? Part IX

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i am eating hungry jacks. stopped in there after the gym. i never eat hungry jacks. ive gone right off fast food, thankfully.
:shifty:

what possessed me to buy this now? :tsk:
at least the meat is real, and grilled, and the drink is "diet".

:reject:

mandy1973 said:

Sounds like something i would do:)

I'm about to go and get my eyebrows waxed - ouch!!

^angela, what did you do to Roos??? Are you suggesting that he is the messiah? If so, you are mistaken, for that would be Neil Craig:wink:

Noooo! Roosy is god. Roosiness is next to godliness. I've been fiddling with him for a while now. Jesus and a hobo were about the only things left he hasn't been yet. I dont know how to make him look bono-like, so jesus it was.
:lol:

:wink: i kind of need cheering up myself as i'm having such withdrawal symptoms of not seeing Dirk :sad:

Actually, you now what? He wqas on one this morning but only for 5 mins&i didn't see it but someone put up a link on the official BB website, so i wa able to see it back actually!!!! :happy: :love: :combust:

It wa so short though&i've been reading that apparently he's gone back to Montana already but it seemed as though he did say he wanted to spend time here&actually work so maybe and hopefully he'll be back - maybe he was just dying to get back home for a while understandibly :yes:

I'm missing him already :giggle:

Oh i meant to mention about this to you afterBB finished tiny but i think i was just so carried away with all the excitement of it but yes i got it!!!! :dancing: :dancing: :dancing:

Oh i love it - what as beautful place you have :yes: :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom