What are you doing Part 5?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Recovering from being out in the sun, eating some ice and listening to the radio :wink:

Tiny :wave: Do you have friends or family in Kansas?

I wondered why you had to have some blood tests? :(

My brother and his wife live there, so I taking time off from work to visit them.

I have iron-deficieny anemia, and the doctor was aslo checking for some other things. Plus I'm border line high cholesterol. It runs in the family.

Tiny :hug: I had aneamia a while back and i think it might have returned and i have been worrying it could even be ME or something cos i feel v weak at times so i had a blood test done the other day and i hope i can just take the iron pills again as i did back in '97-'98.

I'm watching the Germany vs Costa Rica match.

I thought you're brother lived in New York Tiny? :confused:

Last edited:
Hi Susan! :wave: :hug: Sorry to hear about your anemia also. Hope that you don't have a bad case of it and can take the iron pills. I can't tolerate them , for they make me sick. I try to eat more foods rich in iron. I have 2 older brothers, one in Kansas and the other who lives in New York.

Just about to put my dinner on the stove.

Listening to the football related mumbling between the boys

Talking to my sister about the OC

it's on every night live usually from around 11 pm til 6 am! :ohmy: Plus there's a regular hr long show of the main highlights every night&i'm hooked! :wink: There's also other companion shows which are really good with great presenters! :)

Another thing we both like! :D

I've been watching since it began in 2000 :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom