The Temple Bar...Yes, we did!! Finally, the end of an error! UYMFA!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
its great, not only do I have a face resembling a scruched up Daisy that an elephant sat on, and a figure that makes me look like a fence pole in a distance, but to smell like a rich golden dribble from a dog's bollox just tips me to be the woman of the year!

:D

I know Reggie, Elfa used to be full of energy, now its like it got sucked RIGHT out of him, I feel like we have a deflated Elfa sort of half hunched over the chair part-grabbing his cup of coffee like he was wrestling a fly's ass.

must be nice :tsk:

mad1, I'm always amazed at the way you talk about yourself - it doesn't seem to fit your personality at all... You seem very confident of yourself on here.

:scratch:

can you say that again in my lingo so I get what you vibing?

Mad, you dope girl...stop wit the wack talk...'cos you da bomb, and you know it!

Im trying to figure out if Elfa is trying to say that Im not the person I am in real life where Im being real on here in reality?

could someone please take a peek into his earhole and examine his cell functions?

Elfa, if you must know love, in real life, like if you were sitting beside me all gloomy and your chin on my floor like it was a fancy new mat - Im someone who actually does not like thou self.

got me now?

thanks chick.

I always new a rainbow would salute the question mark above your head someday!

I'm too lazy to find the holding tank thread. But srsly.. why cant people use the search function?? :sad:

Im trying to figure out if Elfa is trying to say that Im not the person I am in real life where Im being real on here in reality?

Wait, what?

Elfa, if you must know love, in real life, like if you were sitting beside me all gloomy and your chin on my floor like it was a fancy new mat - Im someone who actually does not like thou self.

that's a shame, I think you should like yourself more... From what I've seen you are one of the most interesting people I talk to on here. :up:

could someone please take a peek into his earhole and examine his cell functions?

I tried, too much wax...sorry...:sigh:

so Reggie, have you bought me all my 900 Chrimbo gifts yet?

:yes:

1 bull whip - check
2 tubes of KY - check
4 pairs of men's thongs - check
leather mask with zipper mouth - check
20 bottles of whip cream - check

Oh, and a box of chocolates too...:kiss:

The madness....:ohmy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom