The Octagon: Afterhours Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
u2bonogirl said:

sure is!
beautiful isnt it?

I was going to bring you some coffee already, Tim. Planned on getting it thursday because we get a fresh shipment in:D
And I'll wrap a few naughties around your coffee mug :giggle:

Im drinking a cup of coffee right now because I actually literally fell asleep with my head on the computer desk:|
I took a swig of wild turkey to warm up and then grabbed some coffee:wink:

Thanks dear :hug: , listen to MLK tonight around 9 PM and get your fanny to bed :yes:

for those interested, MSN messenger seems to be working again

u2bonogirl said:

:hmm: there IS this one guy in your state that I think is kinda cute :mac:

It's funny how I have this new fondness and respect for the state of Oregon. Every time it's in the news or the weather is on, I'm like glued :yes:

No idea who your governor is though. :shrug: Soon, it will be that mean guy who closed down all the DMV's because he didn't get his way :wink:

starsforu2 said:

It's funny how I have this new fondness and respect for the state of Oregon. Every time it's in the news or the weather is on, I'm like glued :yes:

No idea who your governor is though. :shrug: Soon, it will be that mean guy who closed down all the DMV's because he didn't get his way :wink:

My governors last name is potter, and he likes kids...i think. Thats about all I know of him. :reject:

I get glued to the virginia weather too:D and this morning on fox news there was a guy located in D.C. When I heard that my head jerked to the TV. I was like, shhhh, Im listening to the TV :rolleyes:
Every time I see nasty weather on the east coast I get freaked that my plane wont land

starsforu2 said:

Yeah, Barbara Bush gave me that same feeling :laugh: There is something mightily attractive about power, isn't there? :wink:

*puts on something vaguely reminiscent of jackie kennedy and tries to act politically powerful*
:sigh: nah, thats not me

*puts on leather pants and some fly shades and starts belting out a tune into the microphone*

yeah...thats me :wink:

U2democrat said:
y'all should get married here in richmond. my dad could do the wedding :wink:
The guy who taught me to play U2 shite on the guitar is marrying us :wink:
He predicted Tim into my life. he said that I would meet somebody that was from nowhere near where I live, that would share my passions and loves, be shorter and bono-like, and love U2.....
score!
and he never even mentioned anything about him being adorable:D Guess that was an added bonus

u2bonogirl said:

*puts on something vaguely reminiscent of jackie kennedy and tries to act politically powerful*
:sigh: nah, thats not me

*puts on leather pants and some fly shades and starts belting out a tune into the microphone*

yeah...thats me :wink:

Nah dear, I'm not too enamored of the rich and powerful, I was just mocking our dear friend Laura about the nature of sex and politics. If you can't play the guitar you get into politics, and since you play guitar :drool: no problems :D

Oh, and my Dad could do the wedding too. For some reason, I would prefer a stranger though... don't know why :scratch:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom