The 2013 AFL Thread Not Under ASADA Investigation

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly I think the Freo and Port wins were bigger upsets than if Carlton pulls it off. Carlton at least know a bit of what it means to play finals footy. Richmond? This is such a huge occasion that I wonder if nerves will get to them. I tipped them and I'll be barracking hard for them, but ... I don't know, this is Richmond and getting expectations up can be a dangerous thing. But wow their supporters will lose their minds if they get through to the semi. I hear this game is a sell-out?

Tense first quarter. Gutted that Conca did his hammy, but Cotchin's goal was pretty damn good.

Come on Tiges!

After watching Freo last night, our defense is hilarious.

Shocking: Richmond is winning "contested" marks.

PORT POWER I COULD KISS YOU

Also, if you're a neutral who isn't supporting either Freo, Port or Richmond in this series, you have no heart and shouldn't watch football.

Also, if you're a neutral who isn't supporting either Freo, Port or Richmond in this series, you have no heart and shouldn't watch football.

Co-signed.

I hope somebody has a witty idea for the next thread's title that won't be dated within a month. I sure don't.

Would be happy to see Richmond and Freo go far.

Port can go drown in the sea, unsurprisingly.

How the fuck was that a free kick from Robinson? I didn't know it was illegal to knock it through from clearance.

People laughing at Mick for a poor season at Carlton and look at what he does.

Wow-fucking-wee.

Worst result ever. Thanks for ruining Richmond's fairytale, Carlton. Get the fuck out of the finals you worthless sacks of Liberal Party shit. All I wanted to see was long-suffering Richmond fans finally have something massive to cheer about.

Well, at least Sydney will smash them.

Such a great turnaround. I knew we had the pieces to be a competitive side, but like North, too many matches slipped through our fingers in the 4th, particularly during that early losing streak. I'm grateful that Carlton was given the opportunity to prove their worth and did just that.

We're getting Sydney at the right time. They're an excellent side, much better than Carlton, but haven't looked it in weeks.

On the upside, I believe Tom Waterhouse said he would pay out a win to punters if their team got 20+ points ahead in this game, regardless of whether or not they went on to win, so he's had to pay out for both Richmond and Carlton hahaha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom