Stop Press - Footy Thread No. 666

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
J_NP said:

Dude I start to wonder , what kind of a team Chelsea will get , they are practically with Andrey , it looks like they will get Tevez out of brazil's Corinthians , wow it looks like they got more money than Man. Untd now.

Plus Michael Ballack and Roberto Carlos...........even I must say I would never buy this 2 players for my ideal team

If Chelsea get Shevchenko they will be unstoppable. All they needed this season was a 20 goal a season striker. Instead they had to rely on a few from drogba and crespo and most of their goals came from Lampard. Shev is one of the worlds top 3 strikers. If they get him then they really could win the Champions League.....then again, if Barcelona sign Henry......

:wink:

I forgot..... congratulations to Juve :wink:

genImage.aspx

:no: please don't make Thrierry Henry leave Arsenal. I 'm not saying that the other players aren't great or that Arsenal is just about Henry, because that's not ture. But Henry has made such a fantastic contribution not only to the team but the English Premiership itself, especcially in regard to racism in football.

He has many close friends there. I heard him say that Wenger is like a father to him. He seems to like London and his family are the same. Why would he be considering a move now that Arsenal are moving to a brand new, better ground and may possibly win the Champions League? But.....

Henry is heading Ac Milan

Wow. I support Milan as well :rockon:

Ok, buddies, finally loving football comes back tonight!

CHAMPION'S LEAGUE FINAL, PARIS SAINT DENIS:

BARCELONA-ARSENAL

Probable formations:

BARCELONA------------------------------ARSENAL

VALDES-----------------------------------LEHMANN
OLEGUER---------------------------------EBOUE
MARQUEZ---------------------------------TOURE
PUYOL-------------------------------------CAMPBELL
VAN BRONCKHORST---------------------A. COLE
EDMILSON--------------------------------HLEB
VAN BOMMEL-----------------------------GILBERTO SILVA
DECO--------------------------------------FABREGAS
GIULY--------------------------------------LJUNGBERG
RONALDINHO-----------------------------REYES
ETO'O--------------------------------------HENRY

Coach: FRANKY RIJKAARD-------------ARSENE WENGER

Substitutes:
BARçA->JORQUERA, BELLETTI, MESSI, XAVI, SILVINHO, MOTTA, INIESTA

GUNNERS-> ALMUNIA, FLAMINI, SENDEROS, PIRES, SONG, BERGKAMP, VAN PERSIE

REFEREE: HAUGE (NORWAY)

LOOOOOKING FORWARD!!:hyper: :hyper:

Looking at those two line-ups, i have to say Barcelona definitely look stronger on paper. Henry needs to be on top form!

2 hours and 20 minutes for the game :hyper: How will Arsenal mark Ronaldinho ? :hmm: How much will Henry play ?

People put your scores for the game

Back
Top Bottom