Randoooom...valomilks for all!!! (if you sign the dd petition)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
KhanadaRhodes said:

:lmao: i pretty much have to drink milk with every meal. i'm drinking milk right now but it accidentally froze in my fridge so it tastes all watery. :yuck:

we don't have dunkin donuts here. :mad: the closest one is about an hour away. :rant: at least i don't like coffee cuz i've been told their coffee is excellent.
Dunkin Donuts owns my soul. :shifty: I wouldn't call their coffee excellent but it wakes me the hell up every morning!

:wave: Night for real now! :D

Queen Bee said:
:angel:

in that case...i just looked at kiss the dirt :D

he's coming over to say hi!

he got a bit covered in dirt on his way over though...

extreme close up! (it's grainy cuz it lasted for a split second so i couldn't get a good still)

:hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

Guess what DVD I just found!

scaryasstimfarris.gif

:no:

Queen Bee said:
I've only been able to find the sleeve thingy that the Best of DVD slides into. Spice World is still missing too. :sad:
awww :(

well if you want any stills at least (good or bad) from either disc i can oblige. apple's dvd player won't let you take stills but another program on here plays dvds and works fine with the screen grab feature. :macdevil:

KhanadaRhodes said:

mullets today :tsk:

mullets in the 80s were okay, but only if you were a musician. i'm so biased. :D

Mullets were the 80's.

People do need to move on and stop trying to be such Retrosexuals...

You will be proud of me I have a copy of Shoobah Shababah (or whatever) waiting for me after work. Should be fun, although I am looking to be very critical after belis comments. :madspit: :madspit: :mad: :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom