NFL 2010 - Part 3

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not to mention reid used his three time outs WAY too early in that 2nd half, leaving him with no timeouts and no ability to challenge a play from the 4 minute mark on. Which only made reid look stupider for not challenging that fumble.

The only good thing to take from that game is that its not a playoff game, and the giants still control their own destiny. If that was a playoff game you wouldn't see me for months.

To beat the dead horse one more time... the giants are as good as anyone in football, with two huge problems... silly turnovers, matt dodge.
I'm not sure how great the Giants' offense is (Eli should have looked a lot better against the pathetic Eagles secondary) but their defense is very good. The fourth quarter was a mixture of Vick's speed, momentum, and some luck.

you know that scene in t2 where the t1000 gets stuck in the liquid nitrogen and then explodes into a thousand frozen pieces when ahnuld shoots him.

i really think that's going to happen to someone tonight

There's a silver lining to Favre being upgraded to questionable then.

Eh, if it didn't happen during the Pats/Titans playoff game that one year when it was like 10 below it will never happen.

i hope the chicago dragos finish apollo farve once and for all

/if he dies, he dies'd

Are you really surprised he's playing? One of the all-time biggest spotlight hogs, in his last opportunity to play on MNF, his last opportunity to play against the Bears, in a crazy, probably very highly-watched game? Of course he's playing.

Off to the bar. I'll catch you guys on the other side.

who does play for buffalo anyway?

image_php_577647.jpg

The issue is that the outdoor nfl cold weather stadiums have some sort of heating system built into the field to keep the ground from becoming a block of ice. The university of Minnesota has no such system.

I came in here specifically to ask about this, and I got my answer.

Thank you, and goodnight. :)

Why the fuck is he playing? One hit on that concrete surface and he's done.

Yeah, Peterson won't be playing tonight, so I'll be inclined to think that they'll be passing more. Which, of course, means more chances for Da Bears to get their shots on him.

The Hell with Favre! The star attraction tonight will be the weather. :wink:

Why the fuck is he playing? One hit on that concrete surface and he's done.

It's a home game Monday night football OUTSIDE (we haven't had an outdoor NFL football game since Dec 20, 1981) against a rival plus this weekend is the Vikings 50th anniversary celebration so they brought in 50 of the greatest players to play for the team to watch tonight's game...that's why he's playing. Oh and he's an ass for stealing Joe Webb's thunder. But whatever. Only 3 games left for him ever and then bubye. :wave:

lol. the kicker for the bears just threw off his gloves before the kick.

yeah, you're almost a real football player now

Their amazement that he's playing pisses me off. "Oh, he said on Saturday that he was done! Look at him now, playing football!" The only amazing thing is that you assholes got duped (AGAIN) by a pathological liar.

I don't get people using the heated field excuse, they didn't have heated fields back in the day and still played football way up north.

Haha, when I saw Favre talking to Cutler, it looked like Cutler was a bit confused, and now in the interview Cutler pretty much said Favre was speaking gibberish.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom