lp7 countdown and anticipation thread - part i

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
FitzChivalry said:

Don't think I've forgotten about this, Xavi. I'm still waiting for your generosity to come through. :wink:

April 1, 1998. Universal Amphitheatre, Los Angeles, California, The United States of America, North America, Earth.

Thank you!!!!!!!!

Let me finish uploading this DVD and you shall get ur wish

in the mean time wait bitches :wink:

LemonMelon said:

:yes:

Along with Packt Like Sardines, You And Whose Army, and I Might Be Wrong...Amnesiac isn't that bad.

Don't forget Knives Out, Dollars & Cents, Hunting Bears (yes I love this song and think it is quite sexy), Like Spinning Plates ( :heart: ) and Glass House :drool:

Amnesiac is awesome. :drool:

I fucking love Amnesiac.

That part of I Might Be Wrong when Thom sings "Open up...and let me innnn" give me chills every time. :drool:

Zootlesque said:

Don't forget Knives Out, Dollars & Cents, Hunting Bears (yes I love this song and think it is quite sexy), Like Spinning Plates ( :heart: ) and Glass House :drool:

Hmm...most of those songs are just average to me. The first two don't really go anywhere, I agree with you about Hunting Bears, but the last two really aren't good.

Don't even get me started on Pulk/Pull. :mad:

Zootlesque said:

like spinning plates :drool:

Zootlesque said:

Aww it's a nice little clusterfuck. :wink:

I like "baby Thom" :lmao: His voice sounds hilarious sped up, but really, it's just more filler. If anyone tries to call that art, I'll jump on them immediately. :|

Zootlesque said:

:yes:

xavi, Cuttooth should have taken Morning Bell's (alternate) place!!!

worrywort
cuttoth
trans atlantic drawl
fog should have all made it on Amnesiac

it could have made amnesiac better than kid a :ohmy:

xaviMF22 said:
worrywort
cuttoth
trans atlantic drawl
fog should have all made it on Amnesiac

it could have made amnesiac better than kid a :ohmy:

I know Cuttooth and have heard Fog but don't remember. I don't remember the other 2 at all although I prolly have those.

FitzChivalry said:

Don't think I've forgotten about this, Xavi. I'm still waiting for your generosity to come through. :wink:

April 1, 1998. Universal Amphitheatre, Los Angeles, California, The United States of America, North America, Earth.

Thank you!!!!!!!!

hey buddy the quality on this boot is horrible:yikes:

I'll either upload this or look for a better one :hmm:

Back
Top Bottom