Here comes the sun...weather part IV

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
30.gif

Partly Cloudy 73°F

Cool and mostly cloudy-looks like some rain showers off to our west will be coming through sometime tonight.

Hope everyone in the Midwest is doing okay-saw that there were some pretty nasty storms hitting southwest Wisconsin in particular, tornadic and all that...take care, anyone who lives there :hug:. And same goes to anyone else who's got nasty storms in their area.

Angela

It was nice walking across campus today...not a cloud in the sky, low humidity and about 83. very unusual for august in virginia...usually its about 100 with 100% humidity.

Wow...

Had the Weather Channel on earlier and saw and heard just how bad it got in southern Wisconsin tonight...those poor people :hug:. Crazy stuff. 27 tornadoes in that state alone???? :tsk:. Hope everyone manages to get back on their feet as soon as possible, and hopefully Michigan'll be okay, too.

Totally quiet here-57 degrees, last I saw, rain died out as it got here (although there were storms east of us moving into South Dakota). Didn't get any of the forecasted storms today. Hopefully tomorrow will remain just as quiet.

Also, 49 for our expected low tonight :drool:...

Angela

It rained all day yesterday. And today looks like it could rain again. I like the fact that it is not burning hot though, now that it is rainy season. I actually slept under a blanket last night!

This morning brings much cooler temperatures, after last night's storms ... :drool:
It's now breezy and the temperature is 70 degrees.
Although later today it's gonna get Hot and more Humid with a High of 92 !! :yikes:

Just found out that my parents vacation home in Southern WI was slightly damaged ... as tree branches were lying around in the back yard and the gutters blew off the house, also some windows were broken and some roof damage as well ... but overall, the house survived !! Luckily, my parents were not there on vacation ... they were back home in Illinois. They are only 20 miles from Stoughton, WI. were there was a report of an F4 tornado that went through last night ... :sad:

MsMofoGone said:
Just found out that my parents vacation home in Southern WI was slightly damaged ... as tree branches were lying around in the back yard and the gutters blew off the house, also some windows were broken and some roof damage as well ... but overall, the house survived !! Luckily, my parents were not there on vacation ... they were back home in Illinois. They are only 20 miles from Stoughton, WI. were there was a report of an F4 tornado that went through last night ... :sad:

:yikes:!!!!!!!! tornados suck!:madspit:

sunny, breezy and 74 degrees:drool: perfect:drool:

Holy crap! Glad to hear your parents are okay MsMofo . That sounds really scary.

Sunny and not a cloud in the sky here. Around 20C with a cool breeze. Very pleasant. Showers tomorrow and Sunday.. we really need the rain.

RavenBlue said:
Holy crap! Glad to hear your parents are okay MsMofo .
That sounds really scary.

The estate officials were out this morning and started notifying people regarding their property's damage that occurred from the severe weather last night ... My parents were one of the first 10 people called (said my mother). It's been about 3 hours now since then, I'm still waiting to hear from my folks again ... as they were gonna take a drive up to Wisconsin to check out the damage and schedule necessary repairs ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom