The Gerry thread...continued!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
No spoilers..you should know I cry at almost everything, lol

There's still a few Gerry flicks I haven't seen..The Jury, Game of their Lives (is that out yet??)
Beowulf has to be coming soon. I haven't been keeping up like I used to. I still love you, Gerard :heart: Fell in love when you walked through the Virgin Record Store in New Orleans :sigh:

karinlv said:
No spoilers..you should know I cry at almost everything, lol

There's still a few Gerry flicks I haven't seen..The Jury, Game of their Lives (is that out yet??)
Beowulf has to be coming soon. I haven't been keeping up like I used to. I still love you, Gerard :heart: Fell in love when you walked through the Virgin Record Store in New Orleans :sigh:

I rented The Jury from the library--it was excellent! And Gerry does a great job.

Game of Their Lives should be coming out to video soon, it didn't last long at the theatre. :hmm: I heard it wasn't so hot, but I want to hear him with an American accent...!

game of their lives didn't even come here :grumpy:

none of his movies do! :rant:

oh and it looks like i'll be getting some money soon so FINALLY i'll be able to buy phantom on DVD!!!!!!!!

:hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper:

AvsGirl41 said:

I rented The Jury from the library--it was excellent! And Gerry does a great job.

Game of Their Lives should be coming out to video soon, it didn't last long at the theatre. :hmm: I heard it wasn't so hot, but I want to hear him with an American accent...!

I'll have to see if my library has it, thanks! You know, Gerry has gotten bad reviews for several of his performances, notably Phantom. I don't get it :shrug: Children are often the best critics and my girls have watched the DVD 100 times. They love it (they know I have a crush on Gerry, too..lol)
He got bashed for Dracula.. :mad: The man doesn't even have to speak, he just has to employ the power of those eyes. Critics don't know jack and his success is proving it. :wink:

I thought it was great, too..but having never seen the Broadway play I had nothing to compare it to. Not that it should be compared. Two very different vehicles. Anyway, Gerry is a hell of a lot better looking than Michael Crawford :yuck: Looks aside, I thought his voice was very good considering he'd had no prior singing exp.

here you go:
Babyface (Minimum Posts: 0)

The Fly (Minimum Posts: 30)

Acrobat (Minimum Posts: 300)

War Child (Minimum Posts: 500)

Refugee (Minimum Posts: 1000)

New Yorker (Minimum Posts: 2500)

Rock n' Roll Doggie (Minimum Posts: 3200)

Rock n' Roll Doggie
Band-aid (Minimum Posts: 4000)

Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS (Minimum Posts: 5000)

Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS (Minimum Posts: 6660)

Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB (Minimum Posts: 8000)

ONE
love, blood, life (Minimum Posts: 10000)

Blue Crack Addict (Minimum Posts: 15000

karinlv said:

I'll have to see if my library has it, thanks! You know, Gerry has gotten bad reviews for several of his performances, notably Phantom. I don't get it :shrug: Children are often the best critics and my girls have watched the DVD 100 times. They love it (they know I have a crush on Gerry, too..lol)
He got bashed for Dracula.. :mad: The man doesn't even have to speak, he just has to employ the power of those eyes. Critics don't know jack and his success is proving it. :wink:

I know! At least he (and the film) got good reviews for Dear Frankie. Critics gave him praise for that one, which was nice after they shredded him in Phantom. He's really heartbreaking in The Jury...and he has a shirtless scene. :sexywink:

I saw a blurb somewhere that Patrick Wilson (who played Raoul) is in some new movie with Kate Winslet. Why him and not Gerry?? :mad: Oh well, someday. I do like him as our "secret." Certainly I couldn't use him as my faux boyfriend at work if he was wildly famous.

No one bother renting "The Cherry Orchard," he's hardly in it and it is *very* dull--and I like Chekhov! I'm selling my copy on Amazon.com.

U2 Democrat, thanks for the list. Okay, so I'm only 270 odd posts or so from being an Acrobat. I guess I could look at the Fly as being the zipper on Larry's pants :D Much more acceptable that way.

AvsGirl...have you seen the towel scene in Shooters? OMG :drool: The man is blessed.

As for what might be next for Gerry...dare we say he'll be the next Bond? There was talk about that awhile ago. We can only hope...

karinlv said:
U2 Democrat, thanks for the list. Okay, so I'm only 270 odd posts or so from being an Acrobat. I guess I could look at the Fly as being the zipper on Larry's pants :D Much more acceptable that way.

AvsGirl...have you seen the towel scene in Shooters? OMG :drool: The man is blessed.

As for what might be next for Gerry...dare we say he'll be the next Bond? There was talk about that awhile ago. We can only hope...

I haven't! I want to, but I can't find the movie to rent. :( Maybe Netflix has it...Ioan Gruffudd is in it too, so I want to give it a shot.

I have seen the naked beach run in Mrs. Brown though. He IS blessed!! :drool:

I am so moving to Scotland.

Ha ha, of course! The crazy co-worker moved on, but there's still alot of weird students who hang around the halls or come in for appointments. :uhoh:

There was also the return of a past admirer--so far he hasn't ventured inside, but stood out in the hall until I noticed and grudgingly returned his wave. :yuck:

:hug:
i just looked at your gallery. i had never seen the kerry one though.:up: that one is rad. i never knew about these galleries and look how long i have been here.

Back
Top Bottom