The Edge and Bono LOVE thread #6

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
CorbijnexhibitNY-11.jpg

The other cute story is from several years back when Rush Limbaugh was talking trash about Bono saying that he supposedly had a very reliable source that Bono had a mistress in the US and Principle Management put out a scathing response deriding him for insulting Ali but at the end very toungue in cheek the added the line "however, come to think of it Bono and Edge have been spending and awful lot of time together in New York lately." :wink:

Dana

The other cute story is from several years back when Rush Limbaugh was talking trash about Bono saying that he supposedly had a very reliable source that Bono had a mistress in the US and Principle Management put out a scathing response deriding him for insulting Ali but at the end very toungue in cheek the added the line "however, come to think of it Bono and Edge have been spending and awful lot of time together in New York lately." :wink:

Dana

Thank you! A few months ago I had been trying to remember WHERE I'd heard the Bono/Edge thing before and I couldn't place it. That was it :love:

I remember watching that interview - seems like hardly any time ago. I love Jonathan Ross and now he's back on air hopefully we'll see U2 on it again in the upcoming weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom