Sexiest men thread....continued!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Keocmb said:

Apparently I should clarify that either sexual orientation would not affect my admiration of him as an actor or an attractive man. I just was wondering if anyone else had heard that. :)

I don't think anyone thought you meant it in any other way. It's obvious from your posts that you think in a kind way :)

I hope you didn't think I meant it that way :reject: I apologize if necessary :)

elevation2u said:

most definitely,!!!and his facial expressions :combust: ... like when he says "sixes and nines" in "roll of the dice" is so cute :drool:..... he looks great all around in that the program.

:yes:

I like the way his shirt is all askew too. I love his collarbone and chest :drool:

this still brings back some pain, but oh well. :sigh:
0303edwardso3.jpg

today's the 1 year anniversary of kerry's victory in the NH primary. :sigh::sad:

ok this thread isn't meant to be depressing it's supposed to be happy!!!

so. to make me happy again.
7_21F.jpg

phantom_2.gif

phantom_44.jpg

MrsSpringsteen said:
I don't think anyone thought you meant it in any other way. It's obvious from your posts that you think in a kind way :)

I hope you didn't think I meant it that way :reject: I apologize if necessary :)

Not at all, MrsSpringsteen. :hug: Just clarifying.

okay thanks dem!!! i saw reign of fire the other day. thats the only other movie ive seen him in besides phantom. any suggestions?

eh........his movies really haven't been good other than phantom......but Dear Frankie is coming out in march/april and that's been creating TONS of buzz. I can't wait until it comes out. But if you want to watch a movie just for him despite the fact that it sucks..........rent Tomb Raider 2 and Dracula 2000.

sweet!!! thanks. i checked out the bachelor thread and......yeah all i can say is :drool: man. i wanna see phantom again too. ive been trying to convince my mom to see it! i definatly want to see dear frankie!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom