RED is coming! no. 3

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does the chain bracelet that says cente(red) come only with that word or are there other versions? Does anybody know?

bonocomet said:
Does the chain bracelet that says cente(red) come only with that word or are there other versions? Does anybody know?

I think its just cente(red).

green hoodie with pink writing on the back where did that come from?

the girl at the gap told me that the bracelet comes only in cente(red).
As far as my green hoodie, I'll have to take a pic of it b/c I didn't see it on the website. It's a mens army green pullover, and it has ti(red) in pink on the back. The pink might be a little weird for a mens hoodie, at least my dh thought so, but I love pink so I grabbed it. It was the last one they had, too!

Thanks for the info on the bracelet guys!

Ahhh I saw that green mens hoody then last time I was at Gap, but I didn't look at the back! The pink lettering sounds very cool!

here are some pics I snapped of my (red) hoodie:

hoodieback.jpg

hoodie.jpg

:sad: I so wish RED would come to Europe. We don't even have a Gap store here in Vienna. I would love to get some of the shirts. Are there any black ones at all? I usually don't wear any bright colors. And I LOVE the ado(RED) bracelet.
One day I swear I'll go and get myself some of this stuff.

*goes and makes travel plans*

OK - I really don't have the cash but....I just ordered the
ADMI(RED) necklace and the three pack of women's you-know-what off the GAP (RED) website since I can't get to a GAP store anytime soon.

I'm really trying to keep the spending down on this stuff because I'm not working right now with my broken leg, but (RED) makes its stuff so irresistable! :love:

love2bmama said:

hoodieback.jpg

hoodie.jpg

:drool:

I must stop buying things !!! :( I want everything I see .
I have tryed to stay away from this thread for a while , but here I
am trying to see whats new with Red .

:scream: I thought Bono said that in january 2007 Europe would go (RED)...

:shifty: oh well, then I'll just hafta go to America or England to get it eh? :hmm: do they have Gap stores in Ireland?

I have to say, I LOVE the beaded ADMI(RED) bracelet! It's so cool, and Sarah and are a psyched that it fits (because we have such tiny wrists). I also bought her the ADO(RED) necklace, and a TREASU(RED) tank top for us to share (which seems to run big). I also got the panties, and the white short sleeve hooded top. I hadn't shopped at The Gap in a few years, but I've spent a fortune there since they started carrying (RED) clothing!
~Liz

love2bmama said:

hoodieback.jpg

hoodie.jpg

We have this also, and it is Sarah's favorite thing to wear on Monday mornings. Apparently, she always gets complemented on it when walking down the hallways at school.
~Liz

Damn, I need to get to a GAP pronto! And one that has an inventory! I did get a $25 gift card yesterday (for free!). :hmm:

Lila64 said:
Damn, I need to get to a GAP pronto! And one that has an inventory! I did get a $25 gift card yesterday (for free!). :hmm:

The Gap at Fashion Square in Sherman Oaks had TONS of stuff as of yesterday...minus what I bought of course :wink:

We have been there before. We rotate our valley mall shopping, but Sunday is looking to be Northridge. And there's no Gap there :grumpy:

What were you doing in Sherman Oaks :hmm:

circa1992 said:
I have to say, I LOVE the beaded ADMI(RED) bracelet! It's so cool, and Sarah and are a psyched that it fits (because we have such tiny wrists). I also bought her the ADO(RED) necklace, and a TREASU(RED) tank top for us to share (which seems to run big). I also got the panties, and the white short sleeve hooded top. I hadn't shopped at The Gap in a few years, but I've spent a fortune there since they started carrying (RED) clothing!
~Liz

Hi Liz, we better never go to the gap together, I have become a (RED) addict. JC

But it's for the man and the world!!:giggle: so its hard to say no!

JCOSTER said:

Hi Liz, we better never go to the gap together, I have become a (RED) addict. JC

But it's for the man and the world!!:giggle: so its hard to say no!

Love that JC !!!

But it's for the man and the world!!:giggle: so its hard to say no! [/B][/QUOTE]

:laugh: very well said , I've gotta remember that one .

Lila64 said:
We have been there before. We rotate our valley mall shopping, but Sunday is looking to be Northridge. And there's no Gap there :grumpy:

What were you doing in Sherman Oaks :hmm:

Rick had an appointment there and I had to go so he could use the carpool lanes :grumpy:

But getting dropped off at the mall while he worked made it worth my while :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom