Pleban Girls Party: We're tired of taking it slow...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:wave: Morning everyone. This is the first Saturday in a long time I haven't had to be at work at 6am, but I have work 12-9 and I'm going to miss the setlist party.

I have to work too, so no setlist party for me too, again.:angry: :)pray: lat them play the Fly )

I have some of the most hilarious followers.
Include a very hard right wing christian. Heh. I don't know how I caught him. :lol:

But no worries Jem, just cause someone follows you, doesn't mean you have to follow them back. :)

Also, I'm seeing Russel Peters tonight. With my boi. :hyper:

Also, I can get PMs again! :hyper:

Also, There's people in the thread! :hyper:

And they're Jem and Wild!!!!!!!!!!! :love:

Tho I have to get dressed :reject:
So this is sorta a fly by

Drive by :wave: from Cali!!!

So, the PLEBAns took over another setlist? That's awesome. Sorry I missed it. DG was giving me updates though.

Hope everyone's good. Vacation is going as well as can be expected - some good, some bad, but mostly good. See y'all soon.

Sorry you missed the party Zooey and Laura. :hug:

Zooey enjoy your vacation in Cali. :hug: OMG it must be warm there right? Jealous. :drool: Its rained here all week. :grumpy:

British weather = fail. :angry: Laura you will learn this in Ireland. Unless we get lucky with the weather by a freak sunny spell. :love::pray:

It rained here in Jersey for almost the whole month of June and has barely rained in July, so a little rain won't dampen my mood and we have U2

It rained here in Jersey for almost the whole month of June and has barely rained in July, so a little rain won't dampen my mood and we have U2

I've been in stadiums with rainy concerts and getting wet ( waits for Wild to twist this sentence :shifty: :wink: ) does make you a bit cold but you're right we will totally forget by the time U2 come on. :drool:

I guess at least we will all be wet together aswell. Just make going out after with wet clothes less fun. :grumpy::lol:

:hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper:

Its now Sunday here so 6 days for me. :D

Back
Top Bottom