Pleban Girls Party - Walking In A U2 Wonderland

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
u5.jpg

idav0o.jpg

Just a little something to make it better. :wink:

SG :hug: hope you feel better :( :heart:

tre, have an amazing time tomorrow and leave early so you get there safe :yes: :hug: and come on right when you get home to tell us all about it!! :hyper: :drool:

Russty, Drea :hug:s

I've gotta go study math and then get to bed..I'm not feeling too well myself
goodnight :hug: :heart:

OMG! :eek: Tre I totally wasn't thinking! I'm sorry! :lmao: Come here and I'll give you a hug and make it all better. :flirt: :wink:

SG I'm glad you have an appointment. I don't want to have to get all motherly on you. If you ever get an appointment with Dr. Bono though you better call me so I can go with you! :lol: I can fake a good cough. ;)

Sad_Girl said:
Russty you forgot to warn Tre that pics of man love were going to be displayed :lmao:

Tre's been around long enough to know that pics could and do show up at any time :evil: :wink:

I still think you're trying to kill me with that pic of :larry: Russty :giggle:

:hug: Sami have a good time studying. :lol:

Drea if I have to be tortured by him other people have to suffer along with me. :drool: :wink:

Sad_Girl said:
Russty you forgot to warn Tre that pics of man love were going to be displayed :lmao:

I saw Bono kiss Adam in Boston. :kiss:

On my favorite talk-radio show this afternoon, the hosts were discussing the movie Brokeback Mountain, and asking guys to call and say if they were actors, just how many millions of dollars would they need to be paid in order to do a gay kissing scene? Guys were either calling in saying it would take millions ($5 million, $20 million) or "no way, I'd never do it."

Meanwhile, I'm driving home thinking, hell, I've seen Springsteen and Bono kiss guys in their bands either in concert videos or during concerts, no big deal.

:wink:

I admire the hell out of Heath and Jake from brokeback mountain - they opened their hearts and minds to something not widely accepted and are taking the grief from narrow minded people with grace. :up: :up:

I respect them even more than I already did, and I liked both of them well before

and to counter-point the scary angelina pic I submit a really pretty and non scary girl:
kate5.jpg

Tre, look away for a minute :wink:

Dear Santa,

I have a few simple wishes for Christmas:

1)The Leafs to win the Stanley Cup.

2)The Jays to make the playoffs this year (World Series is asking a bit much for a young team, but the ALCS would be nice...)

and this under my tree:
birthday.jpg

(ribbon optional)

Thanks,
Drea

P.S. If 1 and 2 are impossible, I'd be more than happy with just the last one :wink:

I can't wait to see Brokeback Mountain either. I totally respect two actors who see a great story and set about to make it without worrying about the backlash.

I saw the most beautiful thing last week. My very straight male friend was comforting another friend of ours. He was very upset and crying and just feeling crap about himself. My friend J leaned in hugged him and told him that he was a beautiful person and to not believe any different. Then he gave him the most tender kiss. It was the sweetest thing ever. Then they did the thing Bono does with Edge sometimes where they sort of stand there with their foreheads together. It was so nice to see two people who love and support each other and don't worry about what other people think. :heart:

SG the girl you posted is very beautiful. Her face looks familar, but I can't place it. Who is she?

I'm sure you really do find her pretty, Russty but I have a literal Physical reaction to looking at her - and it's NOT a good one. I get sick to my stomach. I wish i could explain it, overcome it, because there have actually been a couple movies she was in which I wanted to see but just couldn't stand to :shrug:

Okay HOLY CRAP! I was just searching for more pictures and I found one of my cousin's wife that is very racy! :eek: She is a model and I so didn't need to see this picture of her!!!!

Back
Top Bottom