Pleban Girls party thread... Jump on in.. the water is

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm too tired to catch up at the moment. :yawn:
I shouldn't really be up now, but since it's my mum's birthday, my dad's taken out vacation time today, and decided to help mum wake the guys up. A really nice thought, but his hysterical shouting up the stair not only woke me, but made me stressed out of my skin, and made my stomach hurt really badly. I think I'm a bit stressed overall right now... :crack: :crazy:

Thanks Molly :hug:
I don't drink tea, though. Lots and lots of coffee, which I'm sure will do wonders for my stomach :lol:

WildHoney said:

Go to work , hopefully get home, go to diet class which i have to leave early and head to my dad's. Then we leave at 10.15pm to go up to London. Coaches leave at 2.30am :yikes:

arrive in Paris about 11.30 tomorrow and head home after the match. Appox arrival back in London between 6.00am and 8.00am on Thursday :|

WOW, that's a really long drive there and back in one day. :ohmy:

Thora :( :hug:

Molly :mad: You've called them back?

:D....I guess I have a unique Photobucket albums.

I have the regular albums (Bono, Adam, Edge and Larry by themselves and the group together)....and then I have Pairs, Threesomes, a new Bono thread just for his recent haircut, a bono album where he's up in the air, Photoshopped U2 pics, U2 Gifs and U2 related Wallpapers. Oh....also U2 related foods, pics of U2 with food in the pics, Band Members with other celebrites and LJ and Intereference inspired Avatars....and the U2 pics I took at the 9/20/05 concert (Cause the Bono's Birthday concert pics are at my LizTheWiz21 account)....:reject: Those are just the U2 related albums I have....I also have several albums for stupid and/or funny pics, pics of Young and Old Celebrites, Celebrites at their worst, Photoshopped Pics with Inspirational phrase on it, Some Pics of other more local people :reject: and regular and the :grumpy: inspired smilies...along with random pics, regular gif pics, cartoon pics (Movie and Graphic novel versions), a album all with pics of me or related to me, a pic of my friends and a non-U2 related foods and birthday cakes.

I know....a lot of albums off my current (Angel_Hearts) account :reject:

VP
well they are all still pending
which is interesting as i got an
email telling me they sent the
package out friday... so who knows
what is going on... perhaps my
bank is being slow as it is money
from a high yield interest rate so...
i dont trust banks so much

Weldy :lol: Good that you have order in your account. :up:
My pb account is simply twelve pages of miss matched pictures, although most of them are U2 related. :reject:

I have tried to sort them through on my laptop though, where I have singles, pairs and group. Sorted by era, roughly...
I have all my pics on my laptop, except those I've already uploaded to pb

JezSnape said:
Weldy :lol: Good that you have order in your account. :up:
My pb account is simply twelve pages of miss matched pictures, although most of them are U2 related. :reject:

I have tried to sort them through on my laptop though, where I have singles, pairs and group. Sorted by era, roughly...
I have all my pics on my laptop, except those I've already uploaded to pb

Compared to some of the other girls PB albums....mine just a little less mismatched than yours....I don't put my regular photo albums into years/album related albums (You know...like 80's 90's 00's or Vertigo, Elevation/ATYCLB....etc, etc).

~BrightestStar~ said:
^
:hug:Sweet dreams. :clonelove:

:lol:

Adam feels betrayed. :tsk: He's gonna run off with Drea now.

:tongue:

:ohmy: :yikes: :sad: I'm going to have to make some stills of Adam and give him a hundred pic or so boost :wink:

of course, in 1 of the 12 categories I divide the pics into, Bono already has more than half of my total Adam/Larry pics :lol:

Night VP :hug:

I remember checking how many pics I had of each guy, but I can't remember the number. I had about 2000 pics all together, though... most of them are probably the same :reject:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom