Pleban Girls Party - Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Alisaura said:
Hi Dazz! :hug: and... uh... crap, I've forgotten your name, U2isthebest! :reject: :hug:
:wave:

:wink: That's ok I haven't been here in so long.:sad:

It's Brittany. How have you been? And uhh....:uhoh: I've forgotten what I'm supposed to call you also? Is it Ali? Alicia? Am I WAY off?:uhoh:

I just saw the most adorable commercial :cute: it's for a pet store, and in the commercial there is a bulldog, sitting in his living room, and his people come home and they say 'hey boy, we brought you a present! A twin sister!' and they set a puppy (which is almost identical, just two sizes smaller) on the floor in front of him. Theres a long silent moment as they stare at one another. Finally the big bulldog leans down and noses his chewy toy, pushing it over in the puppies direction. The puppy grabs it and happily scampers off. Then they flash to the pet store, were they are buying the big bulldog a new chew toy :cute:

Hi Dazz :hug: and Britt :hug: and Fiona :hug:

Last edited:
Fiona!! :hyper: Now this is a party :D

Brittany :hug: I kinda thought that was it, but I didn't want to risk getting it wrong! :huh:
You can call me Ali or Alison, or whatever you like, really :wink:
My housemate in Canberra used to call me Al, so I called her Betty... haha, that never gets old :giggle:

U2isthebest said:

Hey Fiona! I haven't seen you in a long time either. How are you?:hug:

good, good - i'm supposed to be studying, but yeah, i'm procrastinating obviously :lol: still, it's just reading a novel at the moment, so i really shouldn't complain. i've been a bit m'eh of late, but it's amazing what a nice chai latte can do!

Alisaura said:
Fiona!! :hyper: Now this is a party :D

Brittany :hug: I kinda thought that was it, but I didn't want to risk getting it wrong! :huh:
My housemate in Canberra used to call me Al, so I called her Betty... haha, that never gets old :giggle:

I thought it was Ali, but I couldn't remember if you were an Alicia or an Alison.:lol: What have you been up to lately?

Awww, dawgs is teh cute :cute:

I'm cold... maybe I should have a shower and get dressed :giggle:

If Fiona's like me with the V2 thread, she might be gone a while :wink:

andberlin said:

good, good - i'm supposed to be studying, but yeah, i'm procrastinating obviously :lol: still, it's just reading a novel at the moment, so i really shouldn't complain. i've been a bit m'eh of late, but it's amazing what a nice chai latte can do!

ZOMG lattes:combust: I'm really craving a margarita right now...:shifty: I'm done with school until the end of August, and then I start up again. I'm transferring to a school closer to home in the fall though. I haven't decided which one yet though..

Sad_Girl said:
I just saw the most adorable commercial :cute: it's for a pet store, and in the commercial there is a bulldog, sitting in his living room, and his people come home and they say 'hey boy, we brought you a present! A twin sister!' and they set a puppy (which is almost identical, just two sizes smaller) on the floor in front of him. Theres a long silent moment as they stare at one another. Finally the big bulldog leans down and noses his chewy toy, pushing it over in the puppies direction. The puppy grabs it and happily scampers off. Then they flash to the pet store, were they are buying the big bulldog a new chew toy :cute:

Hi Dazz :hug: and Britt :hug: and Fiona :hug:

that commercial *squee*:love:

How have you been SG? :hug: How's Gavin?

U2isthebest said:
I thought it was Ali, but I couldn't remember if you were an Alicia or an Alison.:lol: What have you been up to lately?
Mostly planning my holiday in August... yesterday I booked flights within Hawaii and a hotel on the Big Island and a tour of Kilauea (sp??)... yay active volcanoes!! :hyper:
So much stuff still to organise though ... :crack:

How have you been?

Procrastination ... :drool:

hi fiona and brittiny too. :D :wave::wave:

Ihave had my nice times and upsetting times....

But SPRING is in full mode here :love: :drool:...... been taking tons of pics with Li'ldigicam :happy:

ANd i know most of you will NOT beleive it, but at this time of year NYC can ***smell beauitul*** when you are away from the mega-congestion of Mid-town, Lower Manhattan, Downtown Brooklyn etc.......

Waaaaeey-Upper Manhattan: Washington Heights & Inwood, where I am in Brooklyn.....all have :love: Tree-lined street and little gardens.

Alisaura said:

Mostly planning my holiday in August... yesterday I booked flights within Hawaii and a hotel on the Big Island and a tour of Kilauea (sp??)... yay active volcanoes!! :hyper:
So much stuff still to organise though ... :crack:

How have you been?

Procrastination ... :drool:

OMG that sounds amazing!:drool:

take me with you?:flirt:

I've been busy with work and baby-sitting a bit, and trying to figure out which school I want to transfer to next year...:crazy:

dazzledbylight said:
hi fiona and brittiny too. :D :wave::wave:

Ihave had my nice times and upsetting times....

But SPRING is in full mode here :love: :drool:...... been taking tons of pics with Li'ldigicam :happy:

ANd i know most of you will NOT beleive it, but at this time of year NYC can ***smell beauitul*** when you are away from the mega-congestion of Mid-town, Lower Manhattan, Downtown Brooklyn etc.......

Waaaaeey-Upper Manhattan: Washington Heights & Inwood, where I am in Brooklyn.....all have :love: Tree-lined street and little gardens.

NYC=:heart:

I can't wait to hit up some shows there on the next tour with some fellow PLEBAns. That's gonna feckin' amazing!!

andberlin said:
ali! :hug:
real classy with the betty-al thing too :wink:
*feels dizzy* i want someone to make lunch for me!

Ok, but I can't guarantee that it'll be warm by the time it gets to you :wink:

Dazz :) that's cool that it's such a pretty spring in NYC :up: I've heard it can be a really beautiful place, despite the mega-huge population :yes:

Brit - everything is about the same as usual around here. Gav is ... Gav :lol:

andberlin said:
ali! :hug:
real classy with the betty-al thing too :wink:
*feels dizzy* i want someone to make lunch for me!
:giggle:
Well, I just had two jelly snakes for breakfast, so I might not be much help there... *offers* Natural Confectionary Company :drool:

Sorry to hear you're a bit "meh" btw... :hug:

Brittany, you'll have to fight a dozen other people for space in my suitcase, I think... :wink:
I wish I'd planned things differently, or that I had more time... I'm spending a month in the UK and another two weeks in the US, and only three days in Hawaii, it was something of an afterthought. But after looking at all this Hawaii stuff on the internet, I wish I could spend weeks there! :sigh: Next time...

Good luck with the school-transfer thing! :up:

Alisaura said:

Boooooooo *groan*

*:wave: to everyone who came in*

Sad_Girl said:

Ok, but I can't guarantee that it'll be warm by the time it gets to you :wink:

Dazz :) that's cool that it's such a pretty spring in NYC :up: I've heard it can be a really beautiful place, despite the mega-huge population :yes:

Brit - everything is about the same as usual around here. Gav is ... Gav :lol:

That's good!:hug: Did you know Carmel's guy is named Gavin too? He's from Scotland. Isn't that where your Gav is from? What an awesome coincidence.:cute:

Alisaura said:

:giggle:
Well, I just had two jelly snakes for breakfast, so I might not be much help there... *offers* Natural Confectionary Company :drool:

Sorry to hear you're a bit "meh" btw... :hug:

Brittany, you'll have to fight a dozen other people for space in my suitcase, I think... :wink:
I wish I'd planned things differently, or that I had more time... I'm spending a month in the UK and another two weeks in the US, and only three days in Hawaii, it was something of an afterthought. But after looking at all this Hawaii stuff on the internet, I wish I could spend weeks there! :sigh: Next time...

Good luck with the school-transfer thing! :up:

Thanks!! Hopefully I'll have a decision made soon. Also, I'm really quite small....I'm sure you wouldn't have a problem squeezing me in.:sexywink: I'd rather hit the UK anyway!

U2isthebest said:

ZOMG lattes:combust: I'm really craving a margarita right now...:shifty: I'm done with school until the end of August, and then I start up again. I'm transferring to a school closer to home in the fall though. I haven't decided which one yet though..

*holiday envy*
my flatmate wants to walk to the grocery store, but i walk every other day of the week so i'm trying to convince her to go to a cafe with me - where someone else can make me chai latte's and pumpkin soup! :lol:

ah! i remember the transfer stuff - i hope it all goes well :up:

dazzledbylight said:
Have you ever been out of your country before?
Only once... When I was three, my parents took me to England (my younger brother wasn't born then), but I only remember fragments of it. So this will pretty much be my first overseas experience... :uhoh: I'm a bit nervous too!

andberlin said:

*holiday envy*
my flatmate wants to walk to the grocery store, but i walk every other day of the week so i'm trying to convince her to go to a cafe with me - where someone else can make me chai latte's and pumpkin soup! :lol:

ah! i remember the transfer stuff - i hope it all goes well :up:

*saying 'holiday':drool: instead of 'vacation':| envy*

Definitely keep working on the cafe thing. I love cafes. and thanks for the kind wishes! I should have a decision made by the middle of the summer hopefully early in July.

Back
Top Bottom