Pleban Girls Party - Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Earlier I was watching U218 videos - and I noticed at the beginning of the ISHFWILF video where Bono is walking down a dark street/alley and the other guys are sort of off to the side in the shadows... when they start following him, it looks like they're getting ready to mug him or something :lol: here are these three shadowy figures sneaking up behind him, Edge looks like a hobo, Larry looks like he belongs in a 1950's motorcycle gang, and Adam is dressed way too nice to be hanging out in that neighborhood if he's anything other than a pimp. :lmao:

I was like 'Look out Bono!" :ohmy:

The kiddies and their daddy :lol: my brother has to test out all the toys before the kids get to play with them of course :wink: and their mom was helping test some out too - like the nerf-four-barrel gun :yikes: :lol: it involved a lot of running around and squealing :lol:

plus out of the group of ten adults and five children, I was the its way onto the deck :giggle: he was cute :cute: he became my little buddy

It was funny to see my six-foot seven-inch tall brother freak out when I picked up a tiny little one or two inch frog :laugh:

Sad_Girl said:
Earlier I was watching U218 videos - and I noticed at the beginning of the ISHFWILF video where Bono is walking down a dark street/alley and the other guys are sort of off to the side in the shadows... when they start following him, it looks like they're getting ready to mug him or something :lol: here are these three shadowy figures sneaking up behind him, Edge looks like a hobo, Larry looks like he belongs in a 1950's motorcycle gang, and Adam is dressed way too nice to be hanging out in that neighborhood if he's anything other than a pimp. :lmao:

I was like 'Look out Bono!" :ohmy:
:lmao:

Maybe the PLEBAns travelled back in time and recruited the other three to kidnap Bono... :shifty:

:giggle:

I just watched the You Tube vid of U2 arriving at Cannes... I can't believe I missed it!! My alarm went off at the right time to catch it if I'd got up (for a totally different reason, it was still set from yesterday), but I switched it off and went back to sleep, all unaware... :sad:
Otherwise, Sunday is pyjama-clad and looking for more video from Cannes :D

cool :D
I still haven't sorted out that CD I was trying to put together... :lol: *lazy*

YSI vid's not working... :sad:

Where does your sig come from, by the way?

Damien Rice - Cannonball

Still a little bit of your taste in my mouth
Still a little bit of you laced with my doubt
Still a little hard to say what's going on

Still a little bit of your ghost your witness
Still a little BIT of your face I haven't kissed
You step a little closer EACH DAY
Still I can't SAY what's going on

Stones taught me to fly
Love taught me to lie
Life taught me to die
So it's not hard to fall