Pleban Girls Party - Prepare for Detroit Rock City

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
sami0201 said:

but I can't frame the book!!! :scream:

(I have all my pictures from concerts with the autographs and stuff in frames around my room :reject: :lol: )

this is all IF I get there early and IF he actually comes out and IF I actually get to meet him! :laugh:

Just go to a framing place and they will help you frame the book...if not that....just put it in a box and put it somewhere where only you can see it :)

sami0201 said:

but I can't frame the book!!! :scream:

(I have all my pictures from concerts with the autographs and stuff in frames around my room :reject: :lol: )

this is all IF I get there early and IF he actually comes out and IF I actually get to meet him! :laugh:

Well, techincally you could frame the book......

Like in those 3d shadow boxes......I mean, if you want to read it, you'll have to take it out, but it's not that hard.....

MBS said:

Aww hun :hug It couldn't have been that bad :)

I'm so tired of *doing* things. :sigh Studying today, test in the morning, and then I have to study my arse off for chem...like 7 chapters.....oh god, what I wouldn't give to be a speed reader :sad:

but on happier notes..
How long till U2?!?! :hyper:
It's your first right?!!? :hyper:

:hug: oh, but it was that bad :lol:

2 DAYS!!!! :hyper:
:yes: it's my first!!! I'm a U2 virgin! :shifty: :lmao:

VintagePunk said:

Thanks!! I just found out/realized today a way that would get me there. :)

Sarah says you should come, you're on the way, we can pick you up!! :)

I totally would get myself a ticket if it wasn't on a weeknight. Damn you clinical *shakes fist* :scream: :sad:

thanks Bri and Weldy :hug:

but maybe I'll just ask my aunt to take me to buy the cd when I get there tomorrow :lol: I'm anal about that kind of stuff :reject: But I'll bring the book just incase

:sigh: I really hope I find a way to get there early!!!!

***Bri, I know how you feel about doing things....tonight is my first break in a while where I don't have to do anything :drool: :hug:

FlyYourKite said:

I totally would get myself a ticket if it wasn't on a weeknight. Damn you clinical *shakes fist* :scream: :sad:

Sarah: Career? Who needs a career? Just skip it. :wink:

And then...

Sarah: She should say she has Legionnaire's disease!! :hyper:

Doesn't she have the BEST ideas? :rolleyes: :wink:

FlyYourKite said:
I remember my first time like it was yesterday :drool: :lol:

Sami, you are going to have the time of your life! :hyper:

:hyper: I just hope I can see them, even if they are little specks :lol: I will have to comfort myself by thinking *a month from today, I'll be down there* :lol:

Sami, are you seats or GA for MSG? I'll be outside the venue on Friday...any chance we can meet or will your uncle freak out?

VintagePunk said:

Sarah: Career? Who needs a career? Just skip it. :wink:

And then...

Sarah: She should say she has Legionnaire's disease!! :hyper:

Doesn't she have the BEST ideas? :rolleyes: :wink:

:drool: Sarah is my hero. :wink: I could probably somehow relate it to my psych rotation:

"Excuse me, I have to go and do errrr research on the effects of hot men on PLEBAn women's psychiatric mental-health state" :lmao: Hey, it could work!

Hi Ruff! :hug:

VintagePunk said:

Thanks!! I just found out/realized today a way that would get me there. :)

Sarah says you should come, you're on the way, we can pick you up!! :)

Bri, unless it's very basic stats, you're probably better off doing it yourself. :uhoh: :wink:

What does the test cover?

It *is* basic stats.....really, we've barely covered anything.
Yet am I still worried? Of course!!! :tsk:
Of course, tis better to worry and do well rather than the :yikes: alternative.

All we've done is...you're going to mock me :lol:
dotplots, stem&leaf, histogram, box&whisker....and some of the basic equations for that.sample variance, mean, median....
and then *very* basic stats, equal probablility, permutations and combinations.

woot.

I've even doen some of that stuff in grade 12.
Why am I worried?
Permutations are like riding a bike, right? it all comes back.....eventually.
:lol:

<-----me :blahblah:

FlyYourKite said:

:drool: Sarah is my hero. :wink: I could probably somehow relate it to my psych rotation:

"Excuse me, I have to go and do errrr research on the effects of hot men on PLEBAn women's psychiatric mental-health state" :lmao: Hey, it could work!

Hey, that's bascally what Ruff does right?
Go for it. :wink:

Sami!
*squeal*
I'm soooo excited for you!! :hyper:
Take me with you! I want to be a virgin again!!! :lmao:

Ruff!! :hug: :heart:
Got your email. I wish I'd could have put my full convincing abilities towards dad, but I think my luck was used up getting to TO. Have fun for me, will ya? Grab B ;)

ruffian said:
Sami, are you seats or GA for MSG? I'll be outside the venue on Friday...any chance we can meet or will your uncle freak out?

seats :sad:

I'm trying to get there early to see if they stop outside before soundcheck, but if it's raining (it's supposed to be) I don't think I'll do that to my poor uncle...I'm such a good neice! :angel:

But if we get there before the GA line is in I'll definitely come look for you if he lets me :hug: I think I'll tell my mom to tell him it's ok and he will probably be fine :) (it's not you or anything, but I guess you can't really blame the adults for worrying about that kind of situation since I'm only 16!) If you see a teenager with a very "metrosexual" guy with her, it's probably me :lmao:

math...:yuck:

good to see you all here!!!

weldy, i'm very excited but excited also in a :crazy: kind of way. i had not unpacked from sunday yet...and the weather is crap in NYC. but i think the show will be great!

MBS said:

It *is* basic stats.....really, we've barely covered anything.
Yet am I still worried? Of course!!! :tsk:
Of course, tis better to worry and do well rather than the :yikes: alternative.

All we've done is...you're going to mock me :lol:
dotplots, stem&leaf, histogram, box&whisker....and some of the basic equations for that.sample variance, mean, median....
and then *very* basic stats, equal probablility, permutations and combinations.

woot.

I've even doen some of that stuff in grade 12.
Why am I worried?
Permutations are like riding a bike, right? it all comes back.....eventually.

<-----me :blahblah:

You'll do fine!! You already know you'll do fine. :lol:

sami, i *totally* understand why your family would feel weirdly about you meeting some crazy chick from the internet, really. no worries. if you see me you can just give me subtle eye contact and we can smile at each other. the band have been showing up late, so I'd say anywhere from 4:00 to 5:20. Bono came out, even in the rain, twice. :drool:

ruffian said:
weldy, i'm very excited but excited also in a :crazy: kind of way. i had not unpacked from sunday yet...and the weather is crap in NYC. but i think the show will be great!

:hug:...but at least you will be in a different state this time...so don't feel so bad....and besides...crap weather is nothing compaired to me getting fired on a holiday :rolleyes:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

:hug:...but at least you will be in a different state this time...so don't feel so bad....and besides...crap weather is nothing compaired to me getting fired on a holiday :rolleyes:

same state as sunday--NY (if that is what you meant. i'm tired and not lucid.)

you got fired?? I'm so sorry to hear that :hug:

ruffian said:
sami, i *totally* understand why your family would feel weirdly about you meeting some crazy chick from the internet, really. no worries. if you see me you can just give me subtle eye contact and we can smile at each other. the band have been showing up late, so I'd say anywhere from 4:00 to 5:20. Bono came out, even in the rain, twice. :drool:

If I see you, I'm sure I'll end up coming over even if it's only for a few minutes! But I'm telling you I'm *really* shy in person! :reject: :lol:

thanks for the advice about the time, but I'd want to get there earlier than that if I wanted to actually say hi to him or something right? because I'd have to be in the front row behind the barricade... :hmm: We'll see how things go with the weather and what my uncle thinks about all this :lol:

ruffian said:

same state as sunday--NY (if that is what you meant. i'm tired and not lucid.)

you got fired?? I'm so sorry to hear that :hug:

Whatever....I can't tell WHERE they are this time...since they been in NYC for so freaking long! :lol:

Yea...I did....but I'm not too :sad: about it though...at least I didn't get fired during the summer....AND I didn't get fired before the Chicago concert...so that's another reason why I'm not sooooo :sad: about all of this.

:hug: I've already applied to three jobs so far...so at least that's a good thing.

Back
Top Bottom