Pleban Girls Party - Hot and out of breath

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
~BrightestStar~ said:

Thank you!:hug::hyper:

I don't have to grow up do I?:uhoh:

omg, mom put on the Seasme Street birthday tape :lmao::love:

Nooooo, growing up's a myth. :wink:

:lol: @ your mom!! That's cute!

A few years ago, I made a birthday cd for Sarah...I downloaded every version of Happy Birthday I could find, and burned it. :lol: It included Birthday by The Beatles, ducks quacking Happy Birthday, a dirty birthday song by The Vandals, Happy Birthday Mr. Burns by the Ramones ( :lol: ), Lisa, it's your birthday from the Simpsons, the traditional happy birthday in various languages... :lmao:

VintagePunk said:

A few years ago, I made a birthday cd for Sarah...I downloaded every version of Happy Birthday I could find, and burned it. :lol: It included Birthday by The Beatles, ducks quacking Happy Birthday, a dirty birthday song by The Vandals, Happy Birthday Mr. Burns by the Ramones ( :lol: ), Lisa, it's your birthday from the Simpsons, the traditional happy birthday in various languages... :lmao:

:lmao: I love it!

Hi Jo! :hug:

Hi, Thora! :wave:

Gee, it feels like forever since I've been here while there's been a good party going on ... would have been here last night, but my DSL modem was having problems. It's okay now, though, obviously.

Weldy, the old lady in the Poison episode was absoltely hilarious!!!

VintagePunk said:

:lmao:
That's awesome! I love it!

This tape has been in the family since me and all my cousins were kids, and traditionally it is always played on our birthdays.
Every year for as long as I can remember I have woken up to big bird singing...:lmao: :love:

Back
Top Bottom