PLEBAN Girl's Party - Bewitching the boys at Halloween

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Russty Cat said:

I just spent the last half an hour flirting with a man who looks like a combination between Adam and Larry and was just as charming as Bono. :drool: And I have to see him again next week. :hyper: :sexywink: I'm such a slut. :giggle:

Ooooh he sounds :combust: Send him my way. :sexywink:

What a shame having to see him again next week. :shifty:

Wild and Jem! :hug:

I'm doing pretty good. Waiting on pins and needles because I might hear this afternoon about the job I interviewed for last week. :nervoussmiley:

How about you two?

The doctor i saw today gave me some tablets for my sleeping problems. They're very low dose anti depressants which are used to help people with sleeping problems get back into a pattern of sleeping. Hopefully they will work, i can't start them until the weekend though as the first time you have them you can be really sleepy the morning after. :lol:

And hes investigating the monthly "friend" problems. :happy:

Spoke to my brother today, no date to see my father yet. :grumpy: Hes back in the UK mid November. So more waiting.

Hope everyone who is celebrating Halloween is having a good time. :rockon:

HAPPY HALLOWEEN :wave:

CatSmoke.gif

Halloween :madwife:

An excuse for YObs to throw eggs & flour at passengers getting off buses, at buses, getting onto buses wearing ttheir masks, :madwife:

I had to get off my bus on the way home as some :censored: opened the bus' bonnet (at the back) and cut some wires which meant that the bus had to stop and i had to wait 30 mins for next one :grumpy:

Unfortunately they didn't see the 2 policeman :bow: walking up the hill and we're caught ...:hyper:

:madspit: That'll teach them

Thanks girls! :hug: Yes, it's with the same company. I noticed my HR manager having a meeting with the other manager who interviewed me, so I assume they were talking about all that stuff. :)

Wild - you can feel free to just keep your fingers crossed! :wink: I don't want NI to be deprived of you. :lol:

WildHoney said:

I had to get off my bus on the way home as some :censored : opened the bus' bonnet (at the back) and cut some wires which meant that the bus had to stop and i had to wait 30 mins for next one :grumpy:

:madwife::grumpy: Damn kids.

Unfortunately they didn't see the 2 policeman :bow: walking up the hill and we're caught ...:hyper:

:lmao::love::bow:: karma rules. :drool:

Back
Top Bottom