Pleba Girls Party - U2 & Us

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
circa1992 said:

That sounds like me :lol: When I said that the other day (that I was only going to eat healthy food) I only lasted two hours :reject: :sad: AND my parents just bought a ton of yummy cookies (that they never buy) for my dad to eat...but my dad decided to go on a diet, so now I'm left to eat them :sad: :lmao:

:lmao:

i do that go on 2 day helath kicks then give up :lmao:

circa1992 said:

That sounds like me :lol: When I said that the other day (that I was only going to eat healthy food) I only lasted two hours :reject: :sad: AND my parents just bought a ton of yummy cookies (that they never buy) for my dad to eat...but my dad decided to go on a diet, so now I'm left to eat them :sad: :lmao:

:lmao:

I'm having stupid chicken and salad for dinner :grumpy: But not with the fattening dressing :lol:

Hi Jem :hug: How are you?

I'm not even thinking about dinner yet :lol: It's too early for me too eat, especially because I ate too much when I got home :|

sami0201 said:
:lol: Sarah

What did you eat when you got home? :drool: All I had was an apple :angry:

I had a grilled cheese on a bagel with bacon and tomato :)drool: ), a sprite, and a granola bar type thing :lol:

rachie said:
:wave: helloooo

anyone about atm??

just been watching the simpsons and U2 was on it, and after lots of hysterical laughter at the edge and larry with adam i thought it was a good kick up i needed to remind me to come back here lol!:wink:

:whistle:

Who can take your trash out?
Stomp it down for you?
Shake the plastic bag and do the twisty thingy too?
THE GARBAGE MAN!!
Oh the Garbage Man can

:lol:

My cousin just randomly asked me to send her pictures and I asked her of what and she said she didn't care and I'm like the only pictures I have are of U2 and she's like ok :lmao:

So I just sent her like 1000 U2 pictures...it'll keep her busy :wink: I'm slowly converting her :evil:

sami0201 said:

Aww :sad: :hug: What classes do you have? The only good thing about my schedule this year is that I all of my classes were full year classes

Well it's just the FPAs that are different (electives) this semester I have: Chorus, wood :)yuck: ), adobe photoshop :)love: we get to make our own mouspads with whatever pictures we want :drool: ) music, gym :)yuck: ), guidance, CPR :)yuck:)

sami0201 said:
My cousin just randomly asked me to send her pictures and I asked her of what and she said she didn't care and I'm like the only pictures I have are of U2 and she's like ok :lmao:

So I just sent her like 1000 U2 pictures...it'll keep her busy :wink: I'm slowly converting her :evil:

:evil::lmao::evil:

:hmm: wonder if i can convert my cousin or my nieces :evil:

circa1992 said:

Well it's just the FPAs that are different (electives) this semester I have: Chorus, wood :)yuck: ), adobe photoshop :)love: we get to make our own mouspads with whatever pictures we want :drool: ) music, gym :)yuck: ), guidance, CPR :)yuck: )

Wood sucks...so does gym I hated gym :yuck: Mousepads :drool: I wonder what will be on yours! :lol: :wink:

bonoishot said:

:evil::lmao ::evil :

:hmm: wonder if i can convert my cousin or my nieces :evil:

You can...it just takes some time :evil: :wink:

She's 9 and she knows who Bono and Edge are :lmao: She listens to them sometimes and she even has a really cool friend who likes them!! :laugh: My other cousin, her sister, who is 5 even knows who Bono is because of me :lol: :evil:

circa1992 said:

Well it's just the FPAs that are different (electives) this semester I have: Chorus, wood :)yuck: ), adobe photoshop :)love: we get to make our own mouspads with whatever pictures we want :drool: ) music, gym :)yuck: ), guidance, CPR :)yuck:)

whats an FPA? :scratch: you get to study adobe photoshop:drool: and gym as in gymnastics? i love gymnastics :drool:

Back
Top Bottom