Pleba Girls Party--Daddy's Gonna Pay and Pay and Pay...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
wish i could go, sami, but that is a hard week at school--we are "encouraged" not to cancel classes before thanksgiving break. plus the airfares are very expensive then. so it's not looking good.

ruffian said:
wish i could go, sami, but that is a hard week at school--we are "encouraged" not to cancel classes before thanksgiving break. plus the airfares are very expensive then. so it's not looking good.

yeah airfares around Thanksgiving suck :madspit: I'm gonna be in NY, trying to find tickets for the shows :crazy: I can't be a half hour away and not see them!! :scream: :lol:

I wish I could convince my dad to go to Boston :drool:

sami0201 said:

:lol : yeah can't go the second night now :sad :

Ruff, are you going to the 11/21-22 NYC shows?

sorry you can't go :hug:

i know it wont make up for it but heres some Bono chest for you

shirt2gif.gif

OMG my boss told me yesterday that there was a competition on radio 1 (owned by the BBC) on the breakfast show yesterday morning to go see U2 in New York, i was like *squeals , what did you have to do, details woman and she was like :crazy: i cant remember ijust heard U2, new york and though of you!

so i got up early this morning to listen even though im ill and it must have been a one of competition yesterday :angry:

i was like damn it i could have met Sami :grumpy:

bless her for telling me though

sami, hope you get tickets while you are in NYC--it was a fiasco at the box office last time around.

ok, off to finish my grading but i'll pop back in later. :wave:

ruffian said:
sami, hope you get tickets while you are in NYC--it was a fiasco at the box office last time around.

ok, off to finish my grading but i'll pop back in later. :wave:

great :crazy:
I'm praying that I'll catch a ticketbastard drop or find a good price on ebay

bye! :wave:

sami0201 said:

yeah airfares around Thanksgiving suck :madspit : I'm gonna be in NY, trying to find tickets for the shows :crazy : I can't be a half hour away and not see them!! :scream : :lol :

I wish I could convince my dad to go to Boston :drool :

i wish your dad would bring you to boston aswell, dont know how you would explain all of us though :lol:
i hate airfares/travelling around holidays :angry:
:madspit:

i really hope you get tickets in NY, will also keep an eye out for ticket drops for you on the net :hug:

ruffian said:
yes, he's Larry's guy.

Yeah, real life = :down:

But Boston is looking really good! Wild said I could maybe go in with the two of you on your room. And it would make it less expensive for all of us if we share!

:hyper:

*runs back to class* :lmao:

bonoishot said:

i wish your dad would bring you to boston aswell, dont know how you would explain all of us though :lol:
i hate airfares/travelling around holidays :angry:
:madspit:

i really hope you get tickets in NY, will also keep an eye out for ticket drops for you on the net :hug:

:lol: I wonder what he'd think of everyone :lmao:

I just booked airfare to go to NY for Thanksgiving- $69 one way and $59 the other :love: :bow:

thanks, I hope I find tickets too :hug:

sami0201 said:

:lol : I wonder what he'd think of everyone :lmao:

I just booked airfare to go to NY for Thanksgiving- $69 one way and $59 the other :love : :bow :

thanks, I hope I find tickets too :hug :

he'd think theres a bunch of normal girls if ive ever met one, they're completley sane

:lmao:

i dunno what he'd think :uhoh: :lol:

well done on the airfare :up: :hyper:

i have another dave story, god everyones gonna be sick of him :lmao:

its to do with the story last night where we were talking about getting married (not too each other :lol: )

after i was whinging noone might want me, he was like so marry Bono then, i was like hes married :grumpy:, so he said edge then, i was hes married too :lol:

so he was like the other one, i was like theres 2 others and he said, i meant the drummer, i was like ooooh larry, hes in a long term relationship, but he is quite hot for his age, and dave was like *looks at me* :uhoh::crazy:

:lmao:

bonoishot said:

no ETS :yikes::crazy::crack:

with coming all the way from england we wanted to make sure the tickets were OK

but they were expensive, i cant even birng myself to think how much money ive spent on tickets this year :reject: :lol:

:lol: but that's smart though, could you imagine if you came all the way and they were fake or something :crazy:

Back
Top Bottom