Pleba Girls Party--Daddy's Gonna Pay and Pay and Pay...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Even my brother is encouraging me to call hot cop. :yikes:

His exact words: If he turns out to be a horn-dog, he can pay for me to go out for dinner to get some time alone with you.

:lmao:

VintagePunk said:
Even my brother is encouraging me to call hot cop. :yikes:

His exact words: If he turns out to be a horn-dog, he can pay for me to go out for dinner to get some time alone with you.

I take it your brother is coming back over to Auburn Hills with you?

Sad_Girl said:

I take it your brother is coming back over to Auburn Hills with you?

Yeah, he said he'd go with me. That way we can come home the same day, share the driving, and I'll have company for the drive.

Unless something interesting happens, and we end up staying over. :hmm:

:evil:

VintagePunk said:

Yeah, he said he'd go with me. That way we can come home the same day, share the driving, and I'll have company for the drive.

:eek: :shame:

:lol:

Oh and thanks to those of you who said they like my Larry Mullen Band Avi's :drool: I LOVE the whole LMB thing :heart:

VintagePunk said:

ok im in internet explorer now VP , what do i do

Hope the drugs work fly,:hug: cramps :angry:

bonoishot said:

:happy: you trust my judgement

stupid new boy, you shall have to punish him many times :evil::lol:

I always trust your judgment :flirt:

:drool:

I'll punish him on monday.

Or tomorrow....we're playing out :evil:

Its bonfire night :hyper:.......anybody doing anything interesting?

I'm going to the docks...should be fun if it doesnt rain :happy:

VintagePunk said:
Oh crap, just remembered, I sold a book on Amazon.com, and it needs to be shipped today. :yikes:

$20 for more U2 tickets!! :rockon:

Hey! It's ok to sell your own stuff for U2 tickets, but you need at least ask before you start to sell mine! :wink:

:reject: Sorry. My sense of humor is all crooked today :slant:

Fly :hug: Cramps suck! :heart: Money issues totally suck an dhopefully one day we won't have to deal with them anymore. Why can't I run away with Bono and not have to worry anymore? :( :wink:

bonoishot said:

BG the fireworks have started already, good job i dont mind them :wink:

They always start early....i hate that :|

But the docks is always cool :happy:

Last year they played Beautiful Day and i went crazy.....i near jumped head first into the river :lmao:

bono_gal said:

Its bonfire night :hyper:.......anybody doing anything interesting?

I'm going to the docks...should be fun if it doesnt rain :happy:

im going to the pub to see kats brother play in a band there :hyper: if im better, im too cheap to pay for a fireworks display :lol:

The docks, ive been there if you mean albert docks :happy:

Sad_Girl said:

Hey! It's ok to sell your own stuff for U2 tickets, but you need at least ask before you start to sell mine! :wink:

:reject: Sorry. My sense of humor is all crooked today :slant:

:lmao: You know your fellow Plebans well, we'd sell anything for more U2 cash.

<------ wonders how much she can get for two slighty used grumpy kids on ebay? :wink:

Russty Cat said:
Fly :hug: Cramps suck! :heart: Money issues totally suck an dhopefully one day we won't have to deal with them anymore. Why can't I run away with Bono and not have to worry anymore? :( :wink:

Aww Russty :hug:

Things should start looking up....it cant be bad forever :heart:

bonoishot said:

ok im in internet explorer now VP , what do i do

Hope the drugs work fly,:hug: cramps :angry:

What happened to me is this - on IE, it wouldn't let me save pics as .jpgs, it would save them as .bmps, and I'd have to go into paint to convert them. To fix this, you:

go up the menu and then go to Tools, then click on Internet Options, make sure it's on general, then go to where it says Temporary Internet Files, and click on Delete Files.

If you're not being allowed to save as .jpg, then your temporary files are probably very full, and it will take quite a while to clear them, maybe 10 or 15 minutes, so don't freak out if it seems to be taking a long time.

Back
Top Bottom