Pleba girls' party..Bono comes to Wild,Susan & Jemma

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sad_Girl said:

I'm not sure just when it was. I know she worked for Paul McG for years before she and Adam started dating :shrug: and they've been together for awhile. they were visiting his parents in Asia when the Tsunami hit this december :yikes: that was scary as hell! I was just venturing a guess as to what might make him glow. :hmm: maybe he knows I'm finally coming to a concert :hyper: :wink:

I'll bet that's it. :yes: :wink:

I suspect it's at least partly due to him being completely off booze and whatever else he was doing, for a while now. Whatever it is, keep doing it, Adam....you look fah-bulous. :sexywink:

VintagePunk said:
Okay, my favourite part of the Discotheque video (other than that hilarious end sequence, and all of the Bono thrusting) is the part where they're standing in front of that foil curtain, and Edge advances forward, sorta bopping while doing that hand movement. Bono looks on, looking from Edge's face, to his hands, and then nods approvingly, in this totally cheesy, leacherous manner. :lmao: Cracks my shit up every time...

OMG I know that part is hysterical. Bono can be such a ham it's awesome. The second funniest part is the end: Bono is in full macho-pelvic thrusting-I'm gonna really play this up-swagger, Edge is the dutiful and fun team player, Adam "didn't particularly want to be the sailor" but he looks splendid, and Larry is at once laughing and thinking "I hate you all."

VintagePunk said:
Okay, my favourite part of the Discotheque video (other than that hilarious end sequence, and all of the Bono thrusting) is the part where they're standing in front of that foil curtain, and Edge advances forward, sorta bopping while doing that hand movement. Bono looks on, looking from Edge's face, to his hands, and then nods approvingly, in this totally cheesy, leacherous manner. :lmao: Cracks my shit up every time...

:yes: :lmao: I LOVE that part! :lmao: It's so cute! it's like he's showing them his moves before they actually go out on the floor, and you know Bono is going to try and imitate it....

I also like Adam trying to get a glimpse in the mirror over Bono and Edge while they're hogging it

Elessarian said:

OMG I know that part is hysterical. Bono can be such a ham it's awesome. The second funniest part is the end: Bono is in full macho-pelvic thrusting-I'm gonna really play this up-swagger, Edge is the dutiful and fun team player, Adam "didn't particularly want to be the sailor" but he looks splendid, and Larry is at once laughing and thinking "I hate you all."

I love the director commentary on that...

Larry is like 'fuck this shit, I am not gonna do it'
and Adam is sort of doing the choreography but he's off in his own little world, doing his own version of the moves.
Edge is a good dancer and does it by the book, and Bono...

:lol:

Elessarian said:

Bono thrusts with such conviction! Such enthusiasm! Gotta love a man who gives everything - even thrusting - his all. :yes:

I think I'm going to stitch that onto a sampler. :wink:

:lmao:

My husband is out of town this week, doing some training for . I just checked my e-mail to see when he expected to be home, and found this message... I'm SO PROUD :hyper:

**edited ... not so specific... don't need another ruffian situation :yikes:

"You would have been SOOOOO proud of me today, in our class some jerk started ripping on Bono and I did some really good attitude adjustment on him and then marked him down on his assignment!"

Last edited:
Sad_Girl said:

I love the director commentary on that...

Larry is like 'fuck this shit, I am not gonna do it'
and Adam is sort of doing the choreography but he's off in his own little world, doing his own version of the moves.
Edge is a good dancer and does it by the book, and Bono...

:lol:

OMG!!! I'd forgotten about that commentary...I'll have to watch it tomorrow. :lol:

Sad_Girl said:
:lmao:

"You would have been SOOOOO proud of me today, in our class some jerk started ripping on Bono and I did some really good attitude adjustment on him and then marked him down on his assignment!"

Go him!!! :applaud:

Eless, you ought to incorperate that into your grading criteria, somehow. "How do you feel about U2, class?" :D

Last edited:
bono337.jpg

Sad_Girl said:

:applaud:

Sorry to ask you that, VP... I say too much sometimes, forgetting who all might be reading this :reject:

Oh, no problem, I've had to ask people to do the same, before. I say the craziest things on here sometimes...as evidenced by the posts that are left. You can imagine what gets edited. :lol:

:yikes: We've gone waaaay over...new thread time.

I don't feel like coming up with a brilliant title, so I'm just gonna stop talking till someone else does it. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom