Pleba girls party-all we want is to be right next to U2!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sad_Girl said:

I can make a few recomendation, if you would like. There is some Classical music which I really like a lot. Mozart's music is generally a good place to start when you're not too familiar with classical. The man really had an astounding gift for music.

Personally, I like Chopin's music a lot. :hmm: who else?

Also, there's some more modern Piano music which falls under the classification of 'new age' - I suppose for lack of anywhere else to put it. The Pianist's name is George Winston and the record company is Windham Hill. I highly recomend his music :up:

i've heard of George Winston before, i should check him out :hmm:

someone was trying to tell me mozart was cool...i ignored them :shifty: Chopin eh :hmm:

i'll be sure to check some stuff out :up:

There was some study a few years back which concluded that Mozart's music actually somehow worked with brain function to greatly improve concentration. I'm not familiar with exactly how it worked, but it had something to do with students listening to his symphonies while they studied and while they took tests, and these students did a whole lot better than other students.

I think a lot of people would have taken it more seriously if not for the unfortunate slogan that came about from it; 'Mozart makes you smart' :eyebrow: :rolleyes:

:shifty: :lol:

~BrightestStar~ said:
^ :flirt:

*clings*:heart::hug:
Don't make me write it. :sad:

There's too many relationships and conversions to remember. :crack:

I can see the light SG. :drool:

But I'm afraid it's just the blinding light of the atomic bomb of my exam....:uhoh:

But it's ok because you know 'how to dismantle an atomic bomb'! :wink: :laugh:

Sad_Girl said:
There was some study a few years back which concluded that Mozart's music actually somehow worked with brain function to greatly improve concentration. I'm not familiar with exactly how it worked, but it had something to do with students listening to his symphonies while they studied and while they took tests, and these students did a whole lot better than other students.

I think a lot of people would have taken it more seriously if not for the unfortunate slogan that came about from it; 'Mozart makes you smart' :eyebrow: :rolleyes:

:shifty: :lol:

:lol: i heard that somewhere.

i'm listening to the smashing pumpkins now, does that have the same effect? :shifty:

Hi! :wave: :hug:

I'm watching Gilmore Girls, but I'll be here during commercial breaks.

The Canucks (hockey) fired our head coach today. :ohmy: I'm sad, but hopefully good things will come as a result.

Hi SG! :hug:

:yes: I'm hoping that the change will be good. Our coach did a lot of good for our team, but like you said, hopefully the new coach, whoever it might be, will be even better for us! :)

~BrightestStar~ said:
SG, did you ever get those flurries? Cause apparently we're supposed to get em too.:tsk:

Sad_Girl said:

last night/early this morning. It was a real wet, slushy nasty snow. :madspit:

But then it melted and the day warmed up to a balmy 40 degrees :happy: :crack:

Are you sure you and VP are the only ones using that brain? I think Tre borrows it sometimes :wink:

~BrightestStar~ said:
Nasty snow :love:
Please, please, please.......:beg:

You know, begging worked once. I hoped and pleaded, and come morning we were snowed in.
:drool:

:ohmy:

Dare I ask? :shifty:

Does our brain need a password? :angry:

I bet I could guess that password in three tries or less! :laugh:

Back
Top Bottom