PGP- I Can't Think Of a Good Thread Title

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
oh peeps!!!!

since i rushed in and was trying to catch up and having problems......

..... i bopped down to Times Square to see the Foxwood Theater
They have a big Ad above. I got the thrill of seeing our guy's names up their. AND I went around the back of the building . I'm not sure i found the stage door. And while the Marque is one 42wnd ST on 43rd there's a whole big ornate entrance!
There was plenty of stuff ( equipment ) lodged up against the doors of that side . And I saw people further back walking in the lobby .

I figured I should go take a look - since i plan to stop by a few times during the week before for any sightings :hyper::drool::drool: and for the preview opening Nov 11 and then the full opening the 14th!

VP......

those photos of ZOO-TV Bono in the limo with gals all over him........ because i had to leave i didn't yet get to read the text ....

maybe b/c it was the contrast of the all darkened windows you see looking out ward from the photographeers view......and then you see this almost over-exposed white background - where you see the outside as the gals push through the opened window...But especially the one closest to the front window, and the way the light seps in there ... that gal esp almost looks photshopped!
and Bono's's responses esp the second one - his hand over his face.
hell &%#&@ i wish i had been one of those gals....
:( :grumpy::grumpy:

ah well......

Oh, cool! I never noticed that.

I've never really wished to be in any pics with Bono or dancing on stage (shudder, never!) or anything like that. My fantasies are much more of the...one on one ilk. :shifty: :wink:

No you never have stayed up that late/early. : shifty:

I'm only up as If i'd have gone to bed at 3/4am not sure I could have got up in time to do everything related to car panic in time. : lol:

:love: I'd love to. Alas cat sitter is not a valid reason fr a visa. : lmao:: sad:

Cat excrement is exiting when it means kitties are better. : lol:: hug:

Yes Lila's Maddy. : yes:

Cat sitter needs to be an official Visa thingy. :love:

Oh god, Maddy is growing up so fast. I remember when she was *this* big (really small, since you can't see me gesture). :wink:

:lmao: @ the coke thing. Tell her the coke made me feel gross too. :shifty::wink:

I will! :lol: She never seems to get hungover. Youth. :angry:

She needs to teach me this DDR thing I think. I suck so bad at it. : angry:: reject: :lol:

Omg, it looks like mostly a lot of stomping to me, and those damned DDR remixes get stuck in my head for days after she plays it. :scream:

I have a cute story that she'd kill me if I posted it in public. :shifty:

So I need to call the bank and I'm a bit tipsy. Need to know if the payment went through and I just didn't get paper work, though this is doubtful. Or if I need to sort something out, print it and take it to Post office.

Never called a call centre slightly tipsy. So not had a drink since 2.30/3am but still kinda tipsy. Should be fun. : shifty:: reject:: lol:

Wish me luck. Be back soon. : lol:

Good luck! :lol:

Oh, cool! I never noticed that.

I've never really wished to be in any pics with Bono or dancing on stage (shudder, never!) or anything like that. My fantasies are much more of the...one on one ilk. :shifty: :wink:

:lol: oh hell yeah for 1 to 1 !!!

and not that i'd want to be in a photo per se it's like there was a chance to be right there with with him even with a bunch of people in his Zoo TV glory!!! :drool::drool::drool: guh :D

Cat sitter needs to be an official Visa thingy. :love :

Oh god, Maddy is growing up so fast. I remember when she was *this* big (really small, since you can't see me gesture). :wink :

Omg, it looks like mostly a lot of stomping to me, and those damned DDR remixes get stuck in my head for days after she plays it. :scream :

I have a cute story that she'd kill me if I posted it in public. :shifty :

Yeah. It should be. :drool::lol::love:

Yes she is. The girl has good taste too. :up:

:lol: I tried it in an arcade in Blackpool once and made an ass of myself. Couldn't keep up with it. Am sure I was DDR dyslexic. :lol::reject: So it'd be nice to be able to do it so I don't make an ass of myself. :lol:

So PM it. :shifty:

oh and what hadn't you noticed?

What you said about the one girl looking Photoshopped. :lol:

Yeah. It should be. :drool:: lol:: love:

Yes she is. The girl has good taste too. :up:

:lol: I tried it in an arcade in Blackpool once and made an ass of myself. Couldn't keep up with it. Am sure I was DDR dyslexic. :lol::reject: So it'd be nice to be able to do it so I don't make an ass of myself. :lol:

So PM it. :shifty:

DDR dyslexic - I just got chips and dip out, and you nearly made me choke to death on them. :angry: :lmao:

That's good that the payment's come out, and it's nearly 9, so yay for staying up all night to take care of stupid shit? :cheer: :lol:

Just caught up here.

:wave:

I drank coffee tonight and shouldn't have, so my body is tired and my brain is wired. :crack:

I just posted this in the Misc thread for someone... JT Bono is not one of my favorite eras looks wise, but this is nice. :hmm:

bonojtleathervest1.jpg

bonoleathervestmic.jpg

I mean he could eat cookies in my bed and get it all crumby and I wouldn't kick him out or anything I suppose. :shifty:

DDR dyslexic - I just got chips and dip out, and you nearly made me choke to death on them. :angry: :lmao:

That's good that the payment's come out, and it's nearly 9, so yay for staying up all night to take care of stupid shit? :cheer: :lol:

:lmao: Sorry but its the truth. :shifty:

20 minutes to wait. :cheer: Yay for stupid shit and waiting up all night. :hi5: Hope they can sort it or I will be mad. Might go get a cup of tea. Flagging a lil bit. :crack::lol:

hi comet!

:doh: how could he wear a hat and hide his lusciuos JT era hair!!! :shame: (I love most of his JT era stage looks)

HA! Maybe that's what attracted me to those pics... the hat! I didn't like his hair TOO long. The super long hair on him kinda freaks me out. Give me the buzzzzzz any day. :drool:

:lmao: Sorry but its the truth. :shifty:

20 minutes to wait. :cheer: Yay for stupid shit and waiting up all night. :hi5: Hope they can sort it or I will be mad. Might go get a cup of tea. Flagging a lil bit. :crack::lol:

Wellllll...24 hr long awake marathons will do that to you. :shame: :lol: You really need to get some sleep when you take care of this. You don't have to drive to the post office, do you? :hug:

comet, I switch back and forth on my preferred eras. For many, many years, nothing could ever top Zoo era for me. Lately I prefer now and War era, though. But really, there is no era I dislike.

Wellllll...24 hr long awake marathons will do that to you. :shame: :lol: You really need to get some sleep when you take care of this. You don't have to drive to the post office, do you? :hug:

comet, I switch back and forth on my preferred eras. For many, many years, nothing could ever top Zoo era for me. Lately I prefer now and War era, though. But really, there is no era I dislike.

Yeah same here honestly on the eras. I haven't met a Bono I didn't like. :wink:

Most his short hair eras do it for me best though. Pop and NOW especially. Geeeeeez right now he's just so damned friggin :love: :combust:

And Zoo Bono is pretty high up there too. :drool:

Just spoke to a guy on phone. He answered it and said afternoon which I do at work which made me :lol:

He had trouble confirming my email address. :shifty: it has macphisto in it. He is going to email me the documents. He said they were posted Thursday so might come in post today.

Just waiting for it to come through now. :waiting:

I know. :reject::lol:

I can walk, it would take about 15 minutes. Gonna do that to be on safe side. Damn postman, where are you. Will save me messing about with printer as not set up USB thingy yet. :angry:

I don't mind any era of Bono apart from the awful thing during Pop. Bald Bono. :sad::yuck:

HA! Maybe that's what attracted me to those pics... the hat! I didn't like his hair TOO long. The super long hair on him kinda freaks me out. Give me the buzzzzzz any day. :drool:

via la differace

:lol: for me at that time in his performance life the long hair was amazing!
But then again i grew up earliest when at first guys had close cropped hairwhich began to massively change through The Beatles, then a few years later really long hippie hair (when it was at it's best) and the long haired Allman Bros Band. and then the cooler shorter ( but not super short early 60's < pre- The 60's :wink: > cuts....

i've pretty muched like most of his hair styles ( and i don't even hate the Mullet :reject: :lol:) ... tho i hated the Pop chop and even 09's severly shaved temple side me no like :no: :D
much better this year!

Zoo-TV/ Elevation/JT/current are my fav looks for him. and sometimes Vertigo, for me! :D

I have three kittens all snuggled around me, and they're making me sleepy. And, I have things to do tomorrow (Responsibility Award!).

Jem, I hope the paper you need comes in the mail. :hug: And remember: "STOMP, STOMP...oh, here's some money for you!" :wink:

comet, you're right, any Bono is a good Bono. :up:

Night girls. :kiss:

Did I say goodnight to Dazzled? If not, night. :hug:

I know. :reject::lol:

I can walk, it would take about 15 minutes. Gonna do that to be on safe side. Damn postman, where are you. Will save me messing about with printer as not set up USB thingy yet. :angry:

I don't mind any era of Bono apart from the awful thing during Pop. Bald Bono. :sad::yuck:

:giggle: I didn't even mind that.

Just called back my insurance peeps. She resent email. It came through just as the paper copy arrived through the door. :angry::lol:

Craig's going to run me down to the post office in 20 minutes. :love:

Should be in bed fro 10.30am. :hyper::drool::lol:

Whooop. Gonna have car tax soon. :hyper::love:

:yippie:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom