MERGED --> U2 Thread! + About the U2 thread!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

miss-U2

Refugee
About the U2 thread!

hey guys!

i don't know if some of you remember me.... i was really active on PLEBA one year ago.... I had to keep away from the site and U2 a bit but now i am back on business!!!

so, maybe you remember of the thread a guy named hanover opened 2 years ago... Hanover was living in ireland and proposed to give to the band the printed page of a thread with all kind of messages from you guys! :hug:

Flavia and myself were there as well!! :wink:

well as i said, i am back in Dublin, for good! i already received some stuff for the band from some PLEBAns... ( I will give everything to them as soon as their back in town!), but here, i had the idea of doing the kinda same thread as Hanover did 2 years ago!

so, you can post any messages you want, you can even post pictures of you, of your kitty, or of you with the band, whatever you want Bono, Adam Edge and Larry to know!

the thread will be open as long as they are not back in Dublin.

So to post a message to the band, reply on the "U2 thread" post, not this one please!!! :lol:

Last edited:
U2 thread!

hello Bono, Adam, Larry, Edge and everybody else who could read this!

In this big piece of paper, you guys will be able to know everything about your fans from PLEBA (don't be scared!!! :lol: )

What you have in your hands contains all the love messages your fans wanted you to read!!

Enjoy!! :hug:

Last edited:
Hi Emilie! :wave:

Good to see you back in business here in PLEBA! :yes:

Great idea with the thread - even though you stole it from "Hanover"! :giggle: :wink:

I'll post in the thread - just have to figure out what to write first! :hmm: Maybe I'll ask them to check the weather forecast a bit better before they play here next time! :lol:

Take care! :hug:

girls i am so :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: to post messages back here again!!!!

and by the way, as i said to some of you, you can come over to my place any time you want!

Flavia are you back to dub? we have to meet up some times!

miss-U2 said:
hey merc!!! :wave:

you two girls have to come over to Dublin, really!!!! :hug:

I am making plans with my very fist paycheck*... it could include some travelling... :shifty:

*)That I will recieve in 9 months or so - if everything works out ok! :lol:

miss-U2 said:
girls i am so :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: to post messages back here again!!!!

and by the way, as i said to some of you, you can come over to my place any time you want!

Flavia are you back to dub? we have to meet up some times!

Yes, Ive been in Dublin since June. Got to see the Croke Parks gig and... I GOT ON STAGE LAST WEEKEND! Madness!

I´ve changed my mobile number so I´ll email it to you in case you wanna meet up for a drink or something.

my my :hyper: :faint: we have lots of things to talk about!!!

by the way, i have a video, where we can see Bono really taking care of the last things i gave to hom from PLEBAns. just have to figure out how to put it online! :huh:

Niamh_Saoirse said:
Yup!

In Boston! It was an absolutely brilliant weekend!

I don´t think I will ever get over the whole experience. :lol:

Wauh, must have been an amazing weekend! :D

Can very well understand if you'll never get over it - did Bono recognise you btw? :wink:

miss-U2 said:
by the way, i have a video, where we can see Bono really taking care of the last things i gave to hom from PLEBAns. just have to figure out how to put it online! :huh:

Maybe you can uplaod it to "you send it" - if its not too big? :hmm:

Okay - I have to go now... it's getting close to dinner time here!

Nice having you around again Emilie! :happy:

See you later! :wave:

Hi Bono,Larry,Edge,and Adam! :wave: I just wanted to thank you for all that you do. When I was younger my brother introduced me to your music. Fell in love right away and to this day it still captures me. Also thank you for the wonderful experiences I had at your concerts with the Vertigo tour. This was my first time ever seeing you live and it was amazing. Keep up the great work! :) I look forward to being able to share your music later on in life with my children. Want them to experience the beauty of your work that has touched me so deeply over the years.

love always
Shannon

Last edited:
I loved Emilie's stories...like you were sitting on the bench freezing along side her, waiting for Bono to give her a hug. We want more................

Val said:
I loved Emilie's stories...like you were sitting on the bench freezing along side her, waiting for Bono to give her a hug. We want more................

:yes: Can't wait for some more now that your back!!! Welcome back!! :wave:

Back
Top Bottom