Guitar Molestation

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
This is great!!!

I always wondered though...when Bono kicks the guitar, The Edge must get a little nervous about one of his babies getting hurt I'd imagine... :eyebrow: (And by babies I mean his guitar, pervs!)

But yes the dueling in UTEOTW is serioulsy one of rock and roll's defining moments. LOVERLY!

Last edited:
pic00041.jpg

pic00043.jpg

I have a dumb question.
Didn't another band or singer do the "guitar molestation" or have I totally lost it? And isn't there a name for the pose?
Don't laugh at me because I'm so dumb. :sad: :sad:

starsgoblue said:
This is great!!!

I always wondered though...when Bono kicks the guitar, The Edge must get a little nervous about one of his babies getting hurt I'd imagine... :eyebrow: (And by babies I mean his guitar, pervs!)

But yes the dueling in UTEOTW is serioulsy one of rock and roll's defining moments. LOVERLY!

Yeah I have a video where Dallas shows a guy from TechTV Edge's guitars.
Including his Gibson LP.
I think he says this is a guitar thats only used for that song.
TheBrazilianFly said:
"I think I read somewhere Dalas saying that they have other identical guitars but that he always hopes that Bono doesn't smash it too hard."
And yeah, I think that's pretty much what I meant.:wink:

starsgoblue said:
This is great!!!

:lol: I knew what you meant. :laugh:

Yes, I remember watching the Boston show on VHS the other day and when Bono kicked the guitar it was cool - probably looks worse than it really is.

Let me just say WOW at the first 5 or so pics, up close and so clear...

Macphistofreak: I had a bullfight picture once titled "Two hearts beat as one" and the signature said "Bono and the Edge re-create David Bowie's famous guitar fellatio pose".
:eek:

Haha nice Chicago Bears shirt there Edge. :sexywink:

Chicago12-05-01_DavidConnell-09.jpg

Go get 'em Edge. Hehe, I think this was taken after the bullfight when he has to run to his piano for New Year's Day. :cute:

edash.jpg

nyc_bullfight.jpg

Back
Top Bottom