Grammy pics thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone getting sick of these yet? :p Also, for those who are posting the pics, who else is having trouble keeping track as to what's been posted already? :huh:

Okay, I don't know why WI had that pic four times--it's the same pose! :madspit:
lancebonojimmydougsheryl-vi.jpg

lancebonojimmydougsheryl3-vi.jpg

lancebonojimmydougsheryl2-vi.jpg

lancebonojimmydougsheryl4-vi.jpg

Last edited:
AWESOME pics everybody!! :bow:

Mistyrose, not only am I not sick of them, I was hoping for some more! Do you have Billie Joe or Scott Weiland or Brian Wilson from Across the Universe? Or any hot Billie Joe pic? I am digging the black hair and eyeliner look! :drool:

mistyrose said:
Okay, they're in LA and, judging from Sheryl Crow's outfit, it isn't that cold there so why in the world did Bono switch to the winter coat?

Zootomic said:

Okay, they're in LA and, judging from Sheryl Crow's outfit, it isn't that cold there so why in the world did Bono switch to the winter coat?

Who knows why he does things. However, did anyone else besides me and my daughter think Jennifer Lopez should have left the robe on?

I'd rather Jennifer Lopez left her entire self home :grumpy:

I liked Bono's other coat, I hope he wears it on tour.

U2Kitten said:
I'd rather Jennifer Lopez left her entire self home :grumpy:

I liked Bono's other coat, I hope he wears it on tour.

:lol: We spent the entire song discussing whether she was pregnant or the dress just fit weird.

u2granny said:

:lol: We spent the entire song discussing whether she was pregnant or the dress just fit weird.

That whole performance was strange :confused:

One minute we're at the grammys, the next the set of a soap opera :huh:

U2Kitten, I really liked the other coat too (not that there's anything wrong with the pimptastic one :lol: , but the one he wore on the show was :drool: )

Last edited:
I love the new jacket too :drool:

Am guessing we'll be seeing variations of that on tour :hyper:

mistyrose said:

Is it just me or is there something extremely touching about that photo.......... The way everyone is looking at Edge and the way he is holding the award.......
Maybe I am reading too much into the angle of the photo and the still of it but it hit me as a very touching photo considering the next words that came out of Edges mouth.

These pictures are great!! Thanks to all who posted!!! :bow: :bow: :bow:

oh god when Edge dedicated the award to Sian....:sad:
Hope she gets better soon :hug:

Last edited:
u2granny said:
However, did anyone else besides me and my daughter think Jennifer Lopez should have left the robe on?

Yeah. That dress did not flatter her at all. It would've been a little better if that gold part was higher up on her waist, instead of right around her thigh area. And it was way too long a dress, too...I'm amazed she didn't trip in that thing. And speaking of other non-attractive things...I wasn't too fond of Alex Kapranos' hairdo that he had. He looked like David Bowie meets Billy Idol, and I personally don't find either of those guys attractive (both made some pretty decent songs in their time, though). Still like Franz Ferdinand, though. Speaking of them, by the way-okay, I swear to god, their guitarist looks like a younger version of Squeeze's Chris Difford. Am I crazy, or does anyone else see that resembelance (Chris does remind me SO MUCH of somebody else, though, and I can't for the life of me think of who, and that's bugging me, 'cause I know I've seen someone who looks so similar to him before)?

Anywho, U2Kitten, heh, my sister thinks Billie Joe looks hot now, too. She was very happy last night-she saw Adam Levine from Maroon 5, Keith Urban, Billie Joe, John Mayer...and I swear there was another guy she liked, but I can't think of who it is right now...anyway, she saw all those guys within one show, and she thinks all of them are super hot (particularly Adam...she drools over him like nothing else, seriously), so it was a very good night for her.

Me, I was just happy to see Bono harken back to the late 80s look :D. Yeah. That sold me for the night :yes: :up:.

Angela

Moonlit_Angel said:

Anywho, U2Kitten, heh, my sister thinks Billie Joe looks hot now, too. She was very happy last night-she saw Adam Levine from Maroon 5, Keith Urban, Billie Joe, John Mayer...

I know how exciting that is to see your favorites :drool: I also have a 15 year old neice who likes Billie Joe and Maroon 5. She thought Billie Joe was only about 24! He's been around for over 10 years! He's 33 but looks like a cutie pie boy :cute:

Me, I was just happy to see Bono harken back to the late 80s look :D. Yeah. That sold me for the night :yes: :up:.

Angela

Oh yeah!! :up: :combust: :

Last edited:
Just one question--I watched the final part of my tape last night & saw U2 getting one Grammy--but did I miss the other 2? Were they just special mention or something? I loved Usher & James Brown-that was awesome! Jennifer Lopez--Blah! I was just waiting for some gosh awful thing like them in bed. Whoosh! Thanks for all the great pictures--Bono is hot!

Since this thread has reached 500 replies, it needs to be closed.

Feel free to start another thread to continue discussion! :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom