Christmas in November

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
886.jpg

MacPhisto wanted me to tell all of you that you SHOULD NEVER play Truth or Dare with The FLY and choose DARE...NEVER...

Don't touch Larry's balls!!!

:shame:

They're VERY fragile!

larryballs1.jpg

I think this is how I'm going to decorate my tree this year... :yes: :wink:

Last edited:
I would love to buy a box of those ornaments!
They are ALL so awesome! I swear I am seriuosly printing them all out as Xmas cards this year! :yes:
well, maybe not the MacPhisto that might give my relatives a heart attack:eeklaugh:

Re: Don't touch Larry's balls!!!

flaming june said:
:shame:

They're VERY fragile!

larryballs1.jpg

I think this is how I'm going to decorate my tree this year... :yes: :wink:

hehehe! where can i buy a box of these????

:tongue:

don't worry, i'll be very careful with the larry balls :mac: :evil:

BAMMO THAT IS HILARIOUS!!!

I hope you don't mind that I fixed it so your image would show up! LMAOOOOOOOOOOOO that is so classic!

Larry's Balls...LMAOOOOOOO...maybe you should have left the blue balls out of the package... :silent:

After I get some more painting done I am gonna get back in the saddle...o_O...well anyway...more nekkid pics on the way...we still have two band members and Fly to get nekkid for the holidays!

MUA-HA-HA

Last edited:
:confused:

FishNeedsABicycle said:

Larry's Balls...LMAOOOOOOO...maybe you should have left the blue balls out of the package... :silent:

Ehm, ok. So this next one is really lame. But I saw this pic and it just yelled "Christmas", so here it goes... Maybe someone can come up with something funny for it?

winterfreshU22.JPG

Last edited:
flaming june said:

How come Adam didn't get a stick in his mouth? :huh:

cos he's too busy being horrified at whatever Edge is doing to his!

*edit to say: FISHY! NAKED MAC! AAAAAHAHAHAHHAAHAAHAA!!! :moal: ...moal? dyslexic attack... :lmao:

Last edited:
FishNeedsABicycle said:

Crimety...

Okay...:silent:.

We have some very, very creative (and very, very gutter-minded) girls in here...

As for a certain Edge pic someone on here made...:ohmy: :shocked:...

These are just too freakin hilarious and naughty and...wow. I should save some of these and send them out for Christmas, I really should (I like the one of the guys looking for the perfect tree, LOL).

Angela

Sicy said:

I like this one!!

And fishy... :eek: :shame: :laugh:

hey guys.....glad you like my santacartoonbono..........it was great fun to do......

and I have to say that this thread has given me the biggest laugh in a long while!!!!

Yay for christmas U2!!!! And we've still got about 6 weeks of this to go yet!!! wooooo hoooooooooo!!!!!

Lu
:wave:

yes, yes I was bored again.

So not only am I retarted at these things, but I also only have Paint.
So, enjoy...or something... :D
3359%3B47523232%7Ffp65%3Dot%3E2326%3D9%3B%3B%3D663%3Dxroqdf%3E232334%3A%3A%3A79%3C%3Bot1lsi

Re: yes, yes I was bored again.

Ultraviolet Light said:
So not only am I retarted at these things, but I also only have Paint.
So, enjoy...or something... :D
3359%3B47523232%7Ffp65%3Dot%3E2326%3D9%3B%3B%3D663%3Dxroqdf%3E232334%3A%3A%3A79%3C%3Bot1lsi

:lol: This is CUTE! Larry looks just like in the New Year' Day video with that drum :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom